Chapter 21

Deyjah Harris
I moaned uncontrollably as Clarence pushed in and out of me slowly but giving me deep strokes.

He placed his balled up fist on each side of me and watched himself slide in and out.

"Ugh baby wait" I moaned pushing him back as he moved my hand.

"Move your hand Dey" Clarence warned as I didn't listen making him go deep.

"Ahh fuck" I cussed as he continued to give me deep strokes. "Baby I'm cummin"

"Cum for daddy" Clarence groaned as I squirted all over him. "Ugh yeaaa squirting all over Daddy dick"

I walked around the house rubbing my stomach while eating a piece of my pound cake that I bought from the store.

My phone rung as I walked towards the couch and picked it up seeing it was my sister Zonnique.

I answered it as she started speaking.

"Hey Deyjahhhh"

"Hey Nique what you doing?"

"At home bored need something to do. What you doing?"

"I'm just chilling, walking around and eating food"

"Fat self"

"Shut up you don't call a pregnant woman fat don't you know that hurts their feelings?"

"You right I'm sorry sis I didn't mean it if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry"

"It's ok sus but wassup?"

"Me and Bahja about to come over, can we?"

"Yeah y'all can Ian doing nothing though"

"We gone think of something when we get there. We on our way"

"Ok"

I hung the phone up and sat on my couch and watched Full House.

The kids were back at home with their mama for the week so me and Clarence had our alone time.

Clarence were with his friends so I was home alone which I was mad at him for leaving me here by myself.

I grabbed my phone and seen that he texted me.

Husband❤️🤰🏾💍: Hey baby you good?

I replied back.

Me❤️🤪😊: You'll know if you would've taken me with you🤨

No longer than 5 minutes my phone rung as I seen him calling.

I answered it and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Baby what are you talking about?"

"Nothing don't worry about it"

"No Deyjah what are you talking about?"

"You left me at home by myself and I'm bored"

"Babygirl you the one who told me you didn't wanna come with me"

"Because I don't wanna hang with your friends!!"

"I wouldn't have came around my friends if you would've came Deyjah why are you so upset? I would've taken you somewhere that you wanted to go"

"Don't even worry about it Clarence I'm good I just miss you but seems like you're having fun"

"Mamas come on stop please"