Chapter 25

One Month Later
Deyjah Harris
It's been one month later and it's officially my due date month and I'm sooo excited and nervous all at the same time.

My stomach has dropped so he can come at any day now but I kinda feel like he's gonna break my water.

I've been in pain all day, been having contractions all day and been having heartburn for like a while.

Clarence is on his way to work right now and Imma be home alone all day in pain.

Clarence called my name interrupting my thoughts.

"Dey Baby" Clarence called my name as I looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked as he smiled.

"You good? You was just staring" Clarence said as he walked over to kiss me.

"Oh I was just thinking about something" I told him as he nodded. "It's nothing"

"You sure?" Clarence asked while he eyed me.

"Yes I'm sure" I said as he nodded.

"Ok" he said as he went in the kitchen.

"Um, do you think we'll be together after the baby is born?" I asked him on the verge of tears.

I don't know why I was getting emotional but I was in my feelings.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Clarence asked while frowning up.

"Do you think we'll be together after the baby is born?" I repeated my question.

"Baby we getting married of course we're gonna be together after lil man born" Clarence said as I nodded with my head down. "Why you ask?"

"No reason it's just most couples break up after their baby is born and I don't want that to be us" I told him as tears fell down my eyes. "What if you don't look at me the same? What if my stomach don't be the same?"

"Baby you will always be beautiful to me don't ever think I wouldn't love you or look at you the same if your stomach don't look the same I'll help you work out and get it back to what it was. I'll appreciate you more for even having my child! I love you Deyjah so much that I couldn't see my life without you don't ever talk like this! We're not breaking up after lil man gets here and I'm definitely not gonna love you less just because of your stomach I'm actually gonna love you ten times more" Clarence said as he grabbed me and held me close. "What's wrong mamas?"

"I don't knowwww I'm just super emotional I'm in a lot of pain and I'm gonna be here by myself going through this" I cried as he kissed my forehead.

"You want me to stay home with you?" Clarence asked me as I shook my head.

"No baby go to work I'm good I might just have Zonnique to come over here or Tajiah" I told him as he looked at me.

"You sure? I can stay here baby with you I want too anyway" Clarence said as I shook my head.

"But you're not staying with me. You have to go to work" I told him as he sighed.

"Fine" he groaned as I chuckled.

"You'll be ok" I told him as he chuckled.

"Imma be late if ion gone head and leave" He said getting up. "Imma see you later baby ok?"

He leaned over and kissed my lips softly as I rubbed his face.

"Ok see you later be careful" I smiled as he grabbed his keys walking towards the door.