Chapter 2

One week later
Deyjah Harris
It's been a week since I've been babysitting and I absolutely love it I love the kids so much. Me and Ms.White are so close she told me she has 7 kids, 3 boys and 4 girls and since I been babysitting her grandbabies for a week now I get to meet her kids.

She's having a barbecue cookout at her house and she just wants her kids and grandkids there.. and me of course.

I'm on my way there because she has a lot of shopping to do forwards getting all the food and snacks and all of that so I'm gonna be watching the kids.

We pulled up to Ms. White House as I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my things.

"Thank you so much for the ride Zon" I told my sister Zonnique.

"No problem sis have fun" she smiled as I got out.

"You too" I smirked at her making her laugh.

"Girl he ain't getting none I'm still mad at him" She said as I chuckled.

"It ain't gonna last long" I stuck my tongue out and closed the door as she beeped the horn making me laugh and wave.

I walked to the door and knocked on it two times waiting for Ms.White to answer.

Shortly the door opened showing a beautiful Ms.White smiling.

Ms. White ⬇️

"Hello Deyjah you looking so beautiful" Ms

"Hello Deyjah you looking so beautiful" Ms.White said as I smiled.

"Thank you.. so do you you looking stunning" I smiled as she stuck her tongue out making me laugh.

I looked outside to see Zonnique gone already so I closed the door.

"Where did you get this outfit from? I love it on you so much" she squealed as I smiled.

"I got it from SemaiHouseOfFashion.Com they got some pretty clothes" I told her.

"Imma shop there and put my daughters on that website cause what you got on is so beautiful" she smiled as I nodded.

I had on a Vena Set with a diamond necklace and I had my hair down.