Chapter 23

Deyjah Harris
I laid in the bed looking at my ring smiling from ear to ear still in shock that I'm engaged at the age of 19 with a baby on the way.

All I could do was thank God and Jesus for Blessing me with a wonderful man because I was enjoying my life right now and nothing could mess it up.

My phone rung as I seen Amiyah name run across the screen as I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Oh my goshhhhh you're getting married! I'm gonna cry"

"No don't cry you know I'm emotional I'll cry in a minute"

"I'm just sooo happy for you like I can't believe mean girl Deyjah is getting married"

"I know right! I still can't believe it it's all like a dream"

"Clarence is a good and patient man to deal with you"

I started laughing as she laughed along with me.

"It takes extra patience to deal with you Dey but I love you sooo much and I wish y'all the best congratulations from me and Tony"

I started crying as she quickly spoke.

"Aww Deyjah don't cryyyyy"

"I just love y'all so much the support is sooo real and I appreciate y'all so much"

"You know we got you! You my heart, my bestie & my spirit animal"

"I love you sooo much Amiyah thank you for everything and you and Tony will be the first people who get an invitation to our wedding"

"OMG! Yessss I can't wait! Your wedding is gonna be soo big"

"I know right oh my gosh"

"But I know your probably busy so imma let you get back to what you was doing"

"Ok I'll talk to you later love you"

"Love you moreeeee"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I hung the phone up and sat my phone down and begin to watch tv.

As I'm watching tv my phone begins to go off like I'm talking bout, Twitter and instagram notifications.

I clicked on Twitter and seen Clarence babymama throwing shots at me making me sigh.

@Thatgirljojo: Bitch think she winning now since he proposed 🤣 baby it ain't gonna last! Watch🤷🏾‍♀️

@Thatgirljojo: Y'all I'm not being messy or ugly I'm just saying she think she doing something🤷🏾‍♀️ if you mad because of what I said fight me🤣

I scrolled down and read some of the responses her tweet got.

@Iloveme: Well she is winning if he proposed..