Chapter 22

One Month Later
Deyjah Harris
I got woken up by Clarence yelling my name and jumping on the bed a little bit making me frown and open my eyes seeing he was standing above me.

"Clare what are you doing?" I groaned in annoyance as I turned on my side.

"Get up mamas" Clarence said laying next to me.

"Whyyyyy? It's way too early" I frowned at him as he held a kool aid smile on his face. "Why you smiling like that?"

"It's Christmas baby" He said sounding like a little kid.

"Really?" I quickly grabbed my phone and seen that it was indeed Christmas Day making me squeal. "Oh my gosh it's Christmas"

"Yesss so get up" Clarence told me as I slowly raised up getting out the bed.

"Why you not dressed already?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Wanted to wait till you got up so we can shower together" He said coming up to me kissing my lips while gripping my booty.

"Mmm stop baby we gotta get ready" I moaned as he continued to kiss down my neck backing me up into the bathroom.

"Let's get ready then" He said as he looked me in my eyes.

We stripped out of our clothes turning the hot water on getting in the shower.

We cleaned each other's bodies and did some other things as the water hit our body.

Almost an hour later we got out the shower fully clean and relaxed.

I grabbed my towel and got out the shower going to my side of the mirror.

I grabbed the mouthwash and poured some in the cap then poured it into my mouth gargling then spitting it out.

I then turned the water on grabbing my toothbrush running water on it, putting toothpaste on it then wetting it again.

After all that I begin brushing my teeth as I start to think about all the food I'm gonna be eating later today.

"Mmm oh my gosh" I licked my lips thinking about the food.

"What?" Clarence raised an eyebrow.

"Just thinking about all the food that I'm gonna be eating today" I said rubbing my stomach.

"You hungry now?" He asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah but I want the food that your mom is cooking" I rubbed my stomach as he nodded.

I washed my face and begin to get ready.

One hour later
Me and Clarence was finally dressed and ready and I couldn't wait to get that food in my mouth.

We we're going to his mom house for Christmas since we was here at our house for thanksgiving.

"You ready?" Clarence asked me as I nodded.

"I am" I told him as he grabbed his keys.

I grabbed my phone and purse as we walked downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my Hawaiian Punch Candy Chews and a Water.

Clarence opened the door as I walked out.

Clarence walked to the mailbox and opened it pulling out a huge envelope closing the mailbox and walking over to me.

"What that?" I asked him as he shrugged handing them to me.

"Ion know open it" Clarence said as he opened my door as I got in.