Chapter 27

One week later
Deyjah Harris
It's been one week later and that means my baby boy is one week and I still can't believe I'm a mother like I'm really about to raise and take care of a handsome baby and I'm honestly so excited for it.

He's been a little cranky though because he's sore and can't really be moved.

Clarence, Adalynn and Billy has been all over Aiden like they has not let him out of their eye sight.

Quenisha has been jealous of course she doesn't like that the baby is getting the most attention now so she's been having a lil attitude all day.

"Y'all move get from around him he's gonna start getting irritated" I told them as they looked at me. "Go. You two gotta get ready because y'all bout to go home and Clarence you have to get ready for work so go get dressed"

"I don't wanna go home" Adalynn pouted.

"You have too. You got school" I told her as she whined.

"I'm gonna miss Aiden" she said as I chuckled.

"I know you are but you can FaceTime him anytime you want ok?" I suggested as she nodded.

"Ok. I'm gonna go get my things ready" She said as her and Billy ran out the room.

Clarence walked over to me and kissed me.

"I love you" he said as he pecked my lips three times.

"I love you too baby" I kissed him back.

"Sooo about this wedding, is it going to be big?" Clarence asked me as I smiled.

"Oh yes, it sure is! Speaking of a wedding I need to plan ours" I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Oh nah you not, you need to rest! You just had a baby a week ago" Clarence said as I chuckled.

"Clarence you should know a mother never rest until she get everything done" I said as he laughed.

"Yeah I know but you need to rest" Clarence said as I smiled.

"I am. I'm tired and still sore so I'm not about to get up and work anyway" I said as Clarence smiled.

"When can we have sex again?" Clarence asked me as I looked at him.

"When my 6 weeks are up" I said as he nodded. "We using condoms next time though"

"What? Deyjah no" Clarence whined as I laughed at him.

"Clarence why? That's how I got pregnant In the first place" I told him as he shrugged.

"Ok so? Look what we made though" Clarence said looking at Aiden sleep on my chest. "Look what God and Jesus gave us"

"And I love that we made such a handsome baby boy and trust me pregnancy is a beautiful thing but that pain that you feel is nothing to play with" I told him as he looked at me. "And I thank God and Jesus for this Blessing they gave us"

"Deyjah nooo I can't use a condom no I wanna feel everything" Clarence said as I chuckled. "No baby please I don't wanna use a condom"

I only said that because I knew he would say this.

"I'm just kidding Clare" I said as he mugged me making me laugh. "Give me his little bath tub, one of his towels and his lotions and stuff"

"I thought he couldn't take baths yet?" Clarence asked as he passed me all of Aiden's things.

"I'm just about to give him a wash up" I said as I grabbed the stuff. "Gotta wait like another week till his umbilical cord falls off and hopefully it falls In his pamper and not in the bed"