Chapter 10

Deyjah Harris
It's the next day and I feel absolutely amazing Clarence mama took me to get a good massage yesterday and I still feel wonderful I'm just so happy and Blessed that I have people to help and care for me and I couldn't thank them enough.

I haven't told social media yet and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon because I need my privacy.

My mom now know because my dad of course told her and she told my step dad and my step siblings so they know and since they've found out they call me every hour to make sure I'm good and if I need anything.

My Bestfriend Tajiah and her family know and they congratulated us.

Clarence parents and siblings know and their excited for us and our new bundle of joy.

Today me and Clarence are gonna tell his kids that their expecting a new sibling and we're gonna record their reactions.

We already got the balloons pacifiers and the little shirts we're gonna have them read out.

Right now I'm just waiting for Clarence to come back with the kids he's picking them up from school and bringing them here since it's his day to have them.

Clarence and his mom really made me happy yesterday they got me out of the house and I actually had fun I got my nails and toes done.

They made me realize that a baby doesn't stop the grind it just slows it down but it doesn't stop I have to grow up because I have a human being growing in me and I'm gonna be the best mom ever and I thank God and Jesus for everything.

My eyes are not swollen anymore and I don't have bags under them no more and they went away I was sooo happy because now I look like my regular self again.

15 Minutes Later
The door opened as Quenisha, Adalynn and Billy came in with smiles on their faces.

"Deyjah" Billy and Adalynn screamed running over to me.

"Careful, Careful" Clarence told them as they hugged me making me smile and hug them back.

"I missed youuuu" Adalynn said as she clapped.

"I missed you too Princess" I hugged her.

Clarence came over and kissed me on my lips as I kissed him back.

Quenisha walked over to me and whined for me to pick her up as I picked her up.

"Y'all ready for your surprise?" I asked them as they nodded their head fast. "Ok, Clarence go get everything"

Clarence nodded and walked upstairs to get their surprise.

When he came back down the kids seen the surprise and started squealing.

Clarence sat it down in front of them as they smiled.

"Ok first what do you think is in there?" Clarence asked them.

"I think it's a toy car for me" Billy said as we smiled.

"Ok what about you Adalynn?" Clarence asked her.

"A baby doll" Adalynn squealed as we chuckled.

"Ok and what about Quenisha?" Clarence asked as Adalynn smiled.

"Same as me" she said as we chuckled.

"Well it's better than everything that y'all named" Clarence said as they looked at us wondering what was it.

"Imma count to 3 and y'all can open it" I said as they nodded. "1.. 2.. 3.. OPEN"

Adalynn and Billy started opening their gifts as Quenisha started fussing as I played with her.

They picked up the pacifiers and looked at us weird.

"Is this Quenisha Pacifier?" Adalynn asked as we laughed and shook our heads no.

"Look at the rest of the gifts" Clarence told them.

They looked at the rest of their gifts and pulled the shirts out.

"Read yours first Adalynn" Clarence told her.

"I'm gonna be another big sister" Adalynn read out.

"Now you read yours Billy" Clarence told him.

"I'm gonna be another big brother" Billy read out then gasped. "You're pregnant?"

I smiled big and nodded as they both started crying and ran up to me.

"I'm so happyyyyy" Adalynn cried into my chest as I held her close to me.

"Are you happy Billy?" I asked Billy.

"Yesss I'm soo happy I hope it's a boy" Billy said as we laughed.

"Yeah me too son" Clarence dapped Billy.

"You're gonna be a big sister Quenisha" I lifted her up and kissed her cheek as she giggled. "Ugh I'm so happy"

"Good" Clarence said leaning over to kiss me as I kissed him back.

We spent the whole day in the house just chilling and having fun.

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless Y'all❤️🙏🏾

Vote

Comment