Chapter 20

Clarence White
I woke up due to loud music being played so I looked around seeing that Deyjah was not in bed so I stretched out and got up sitting on the edge of the bed waking up a lil bit.

Deyjah walked out the bathroom with a robe on dancing to the music she was playing on her loud speaker.

She was dressed in a pink and white sweatshirt and some blue ripped jeans and some sandals.

"Good your up get dressed my appointment is at 10:30 and we can't be late" Deyjah told me as she started looking for something to wear.

"Come give me a kiss first" I told her as she smiled and walked over to me.

She leaned down and kissed my lips as I deepened the kiss gripping her booty making her moan.

"Clare stop we don't have time to be nasty" Deyjah said walking away from me.

"You don't be saying that when I be having to go to work" I said as she laughed.

"Because I have a reason why I be so horny I'm pregnant so if I'm in the mood you have to give it to me unless you wanna hear my mouth" Deyjah said as I shook my head fast.

"And you already know I don't be wanting to hear ya mouth" I said getting up.

"Then deal with it" Deyjah shrugged as I laughed.

"Ian got no choice" I said going over there to kiss her then walked in the bathroom.

I got dressed in a white shirt that had black lines on it and some black ripped jeans with some yeezys.

"Baby where's my lip gloss?" I heard Deyjah ask.

"Ion know ma ma" I yelled back.

It got quiet so I continued getting dressed. I took my durag off and brushed my hairs as I smiled to myself.

"Waves on swim" I said to my self.

I opened the bathroom door and walked out as I seen Deyjah at the edge of the bed with her face in her hands crying.

"Dey what's wrong? Why are you crying? Does your stomach hurt?" I asked her as shook her head.

"Nooo" she cried as I looked at her wondering what was going on when she was just cool minutes ago.

"Then what is it Dey?" I asked her as I bent down in front of her wiping her tears.

"I can't find my lip gloss" She said as she cried harder as I stared at her.

Is she serious right now?

"Are you seriously crying over some lip gloss right now?" I asked her just to make sure I was hearing her right.

"Yes Clarence! I need my lip gloss" She cried harder.

"Ok ok baby we'll just buy you some more lip gloss on our way to the appointment" I suggested as she shook her head.

"Nooo I want MY lip gloss. You don't get it I need my lip gloss so my lips can stay glossed" She said as she continued to cry.

"Okok baby stop crying so hard like this. C'mon let's find your lip gloss" I told her as she nodded and got up.

We searched around the room looking for her lipgloss when I finally seen that it was half way under the bed.

"It's right here" I grabbed the lip gloss and gave it to her as she smiled big.

"Oh my gosh thank you babe thank you I love you so much" she said as I laughed and looked at her.

"You love me so much because I found your lip gloss?" I asked her as she smiled.