Chapter 24

Two Months Later
Deyjah Harris
Today was my baby shower and I was honestly so happy and ready for this baby to come out all at the same time.

I honestly can't wait to see what everybody put together and how our baby shower look.

Right now, I was getting Quenisha ready while Clarence got the twins ready.

I rubbed baby lotion on Quenisha body as she played with her fingers then I put another pamper on her as I sat her up.

I grabbed what I was put her on and sat it to the side.

"I love youuuu" I kissed her cheek as she giggled. "You love me?"

"Yes" She said as I smiled and kissed her cheek again.

I got her dressed in a butterfly romper with some white and gold Nike's.

"Awww you sooo pretty" I told her as she clapped. "Yayyyy"

"Dada?" She said in her baby talk.

"Yeah Dada getting the twins ready" I told her as she nodded like she really knew what I was talking about. "Let me do your hair"

I sat her in between my legs as I grabbed the comb and brush taking her hair out the messy ponytail it was in.

I combed her hair out untangling it putting pink oil moisturizer in it then finally putting her hair in a neat pony tail.

"Ahhh look at you ma ma" I told her in my baby talking voice. "You wanna put your chain on?"

She nodded happily as I smiled and grabbed her chain putting it on her neck.

"Aww you sooo cuteeeee" I tickled her as she giggled. "Go in there with dada so I can get ready"

She ran out the room going into the twins room.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped out my clothes hoping in the shower cleaning my body while thinking about my baby shower.

Our baby shower was gonna be at my cousin dance studio so it's gonna be plenty room for everyone because I know it's gonna be a lot of people.

After almost a hour of being in the shower I finally got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I grabbed my toothbrush wet it, put toothpaste on it then wet it again.

Once I did that I begin to brush my teeth and think about all the food that was gonna be there.

"Mmm I can already taste it" I licked my lips and I rubbed my stomach.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my hair now all I had to do was get dressed.

I got dressed in a colorful dress with some sandals.

I walked out the room and walked in Adalynn room seeing Adalynn on her iPad and Billy putting his shoes on.

Adalynn was dressed in a long white shirt that was covered by the brown jacket she had on with some blue jeans and brown boots.

Her hair was curled up and she was just looking like a doll.

Billy was dressed in a blue and white polo shirt with some ripped zipper jeans and some blue and white Jordan's.

He had on a Cross necklace and a watch while his hair was braided.

"Y'all daddy got y'all looking good.. oh my goshhhh" I squealed as they laughed.

"Thanks.." They Both said as I smiled. "You look good too"

"Thank youuuu & you're welcome" I told them as I walked out the room.