Chapter 2

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed like it was his fault. One of my headphones had fallen out, so I decided to take the other out as well.

"No, it's okay. I shouldn't just have turned like that." I said my voice slightly raspy due to the fact, I wasn't the big talker.

"So, you're okay? You're not hurt?" His eyes were slightly wide, and his voice sounded genuine worried. I didn't quite like that as I didn't see myself as a person, people should worry much about.

"I'm fine." I said, and the boy seemed to relax a bit more. I wanted to ask for my bag, but I stopped and asked a different question, surprising myself. "Are you okay?" His eyes had turned to a normal seize and a little smile played on his lips, like I had just said the sweetest thing ever.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you for asking." His voice reminded me of an old summer day, like a distant memory. 
I didn't know how to respond so I kept quiet and looked at my feet, probably seeming shy. "I'm Jimin by the way." I looked at his face, the smile had finally broken through, making him look beautiful in every way and made me get a warm feeling inside.
I shook my head to make my thoughts behave.

"I'm Yoongi." I said shortly my tone warmer than I intended. Jimin kept smiling and I could swear if he didn't stop soon, he would actually make me do a real smile too, something I usually tried not to do. None of us said a thing for a good while and my palms started to sweat slightly. "Could I have my bag back?" I finally asked and Jimin held tighter around it for a second, like he suddenly remembered it was in his arms.

"Oh! Right sure." He said and held it out for me to take. I took it from his hands and swung it around my shoulder. I gave what I considered a friendly smile but probably looked like a grimace, as a thank you and turned around to leave. "Wait!" His voice sounded from behind me and I turned around again. He was fumbling with his fingers, looking seriously cute.

"Yeah?" I asked when he didn't say anything. His eyes were fixed on the ground, even making me look at the ground too, from the pure feeling of thinking I was missing something important. His eyes shifted to me again and I felt a rush of something I rarely felt.

"I heard you play the piano earlier today. It was really amazing." Again, I fell silently, not sure what to say to that comment. It was my turn to look at the ground and I took longer than someone who wasn't me, would take to come up with an appropriate answer.

"Thank you..." I said my voice so twisted with uncertainty that I barely recognized it. I couldn't even make myself look at him. Knowing that he was probably smiling at me, seemed like it was too much to bare.

"Could you teach me? How to play." He said, and I swear he nearly gave me a heart attack. Nobody in history has ever wanted to hang out with me voluntarily. I took a step back not because we were standing close but because I felt like I needed more distance between us.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said looking up but not at his face.

"Oh." His voice sounded sad and I felt like I had somehow disappointed a small village. I gathered enough courage to look at his face, and he sure seemed like I had just told him something horrible. I felt bad and like I needed to apologize.

"Jimin, listen I'm sor-"

"No Yoongi it's fine. I mean we just met and I shouldn't have asked." He took a deep breath and gathered himself. He tried to smile but somehow failed. "I should get to class." He said, and I officially felt like an asshole.

"Okay." I said not sure what more to say. He walked passed me and I sighed deeply when he was out of hearing reach. Great just fucking great. Why did I even care, I just met the damn guy, stuff like this usually didn't get to me.
I started to walk to my next class, my mind filled up with Jimin trying to pinpoint why the hell it even bothered me. Half way through my class I was pretty sure I had it figured out and it made me sick. Jimin made me feel stuff I had tried so long to push away. His gentle eyes and wonderful smile, made me actually want to try. His seemingly nice personality which I was sure was in him, made me believe the world didn't completely suck.
I cursed myself for being so weak and promised myself to knock him out of my head. It wasn't too late to claim my cold attitude again, it had only slipped away from me for a second. I was still in control. The rest of the class was spend making myself believe that.
I quickly gathered my stuff when the bell rang and headed for my dorm room. My eyes kept looking around, to see if there was any blonde haired boy I needed to run away from. When I finally reached my room, I saw my roommate lying in his bed, a book in his hand. I threw my bag on the bed without saying hello as it really wasn't our thing. Namjoon and I had been roommates since freshman year and had made a silent agreement to not talk too much. We kept to ourselves and it somehow worked perfectly with us. I knew very little about him, only a few facts like he was gay, he liked to read, he was a good student and had his share of friends. He knew even less about me and I preferred it like that.
I threw myself on the bed and took out my homework. Trying to concentrate on it even though my mind was everywhere else. An hour later I had done impressively little. I sighed and leaned my head on the wall, staring at the very uninteresting celling. I could feel Namjoon looking at me but due to our agreement, didn't ask what was wrong. I put the books aside and decided to go to the music room, hoping it was free.

"Wait Yoongi." Namjoon said right before I left the room. 

"Yeah?" I asked thinking to myself it was probably the most conversation I had made in one day, for a long time.

"Um are you going to the music room?" Namjoon asked clearly getting somewhere with his question.

"Yeah why?" I asked, keeping my answers short.

"Do you think you'll be long?" I narrowed my eyes slightly and thought about what his motive might be.

"I'm not sure if it's free but if it is, I'll probably be there for a while. Why?" I asked trying to figure out what was going on.

"Will you text me if you're staying there?" His cheeks turned red and it suddenly hit me that he probably wanted to invite some guy over. I didn't think I was in position to dig into it, so I simply nodded and agreed I would text him.
Outside the sun was still confused and the heat nearly knocked me over. I made my way to the music room which luckily was free. I texted to Namjoon telling him I would be there for at least an hour, but that I would text him when I was returning. I got a text back with some thanks before I put my phone away. Sitting at the piano my fingers started to play and I felt a calm feeling spread through my body. It was like my very own medication and it knocked out any thought of blonde haired boys and roommates who might have a secret relationship, out of my head. The time flew by as my fingers flew over the piano. Completely captivated by the music I didn't notice the blonde haired boy who were standing in the door. Not until I finished a piece and let my eyes go to the clock over the door.
I jumped slightly from the scare and he looked sorry.

"Jimin." I said my voice sounding like I was out of breath.

"Sorry I really didn't mean to scare you, I just couldn't help myself. I like hearing you play." He rushed his words and again he fumbled with his fingers.

"Jimin, it's fine." I said even though I somehow felt slightly violated. Piano had always been my thing. It felt like when I was playing there was only myself in the world. Nobody could touch me or make me feel unwanted feelings. It was like a piece of my mind put into music. That was just one of the reasons I didn't want to teach Jimin how to play, that and a few others.
I realized we had been quiet for quite a while now and just, so some sort of sound would be made I cleared my throat.

"You know you look really beautiful when you play." Jimin said again kind of rushed. His cheeks turned red, at the same time as mine did. I couldn't remember the last time someone made me blush and it made me feel nervous. "I should probably go." Jimin said when I failed to answer.

"Okay." I said and felt awkward with the whole situation.

"Again, I'm sorry I disturbed you." Jimin said and turned to leave.

"It's fine...really...it's fine." I said and met Jimin's eyes as he had turned back. Captivated by his beautiful brown eyes, I felt that warm feeling inside me again. He gave me a gentle smile and this time he left. Without his eyes and smile to keep me warm I sighed and gathered my stuff. I texted Namjoon I was on my way back and went outside again, my head once more filled up with the blonde haired boy and the warmth he provided me.