Chapter 16

The following morning, I could tell Jimin wasn't feeling well at all. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot, his plump lips not even able to muster a smile. He was still quiet and I felt frustrated as I didn't know what to do. I started to doubt my skills as a boyfriend but I quickly had to put that to the side, this wasn't about me. Jimin had never experienced life to be cruel to him in that way and it had shaken him. I convinced him he needed one more day, to feel better before returning to class so we stayed at my room, most of the morning. When he was hungry I ran out to get some food. As I returned Jimin was sitting on my bed, crying once more as he talked on the phone.

"No he's okay...Yeah he's here now...okay. Yoongi my parents want to talk to you." Jimin said and stretched out his hand to give me the phone. I expected them to scold me for not keeping their precious son safe and it nearly made me choke up.

"Hello?" I asked as I was ready to be yelled at.

"Yoongi are you really okay? Jimin told us what you did. We're so happy you protected him! You're such a good boyfriend to him. Thank you Yoongi." His mom's voice sounded and this time I really did choke up. She sounded so grateful and worried.

"You listen to me son. If your stomach or arm hurts too much, make sure you go to a doctor okay? Don't think it's nothing, we don't want anything to happen to you." His dad's voice sounded more serious than I had ever heard it before.

"All I want is for Jimin to be safe and I'm sorry I couldn't protect him from the start. I love your son very much, I hope you know that I never meant for this to happen." I said all of a sudden feeling bad, like I had let them down or something. "Also don't worry about me, it's just bruises and I'm sore. It's nothing more." I assured them as I had turned my back to Jimin.

"Yoongi stop with that nonsense! You had no way of knowing something like that would happen. The important thing is when you realized it was happening, you protected him. Now we're not happy you got hurt in the process but we are happy that you have each other." His father said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"We haven't known you for a long time but you mean a lot to us Yoongi. We saw the way you look at each other. You guys have something special so I hope and think, you'll be with us for a long time." His mom said and I nodded despite her not being able to see it.

"I hope so too." I said and dried some tears away from my eyes.

"Oh honey we're going to be late." His mom said to her husband.

"Alright. We got to go Yoongi, please tell Jimin we love him very much. You were right to say he shouldn't take classes today but please see if he feel up for it tomorrow." His dad said and I said I would.

"And Yoongi we're happy you're okay too...okay we got to go. Talk to you soon." His mom said in a rushed voice.

"See you." I said and we hung up. I stood for a minute with my back to Jimin to gather myself. They were really something special and I felt happy knowing I meant so much to them.
When I didn't turn around I felt Jimin wrap his arms around me, his hands being placed on chest, so he wouldn't hurt me. I really werent't all that sore anymore but a bruise had formed on my stomach.

"Are you okay babe?" He said softly into my ear and I felt like tears were pressing slightly. I turned around still being in his arms and looked at him. He looked like he felt slightly better and I let my hand caress his cheek.

"Yeah, it's just two emotional days." I said and ran my hand through his hair.

"I know." He said said and bit his lip. "Though I want you to know that, everything you're doing is right. You're good a comforting me and loving me. I don't know what I would do without you." Jimin said. It sort of made me feel better. I wasn't sure what to say so I leaned in and kissed him. I meant for it to be gentle and sweet but he slid his hand around my neck and held me steady. I gave myself completely into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his lower back. He let his lips trace down my neck and I closed my eyes enjoying it. He found his way to my lips again and while we kissed, he dragged me over to the bed. He placed me carefully on it and crawled on. He took my shirt off and let it drop to the floor. I wasn't sure where he wanted to
go but I got the feeling that he simply needed this.
He leaned down careful not to hurt me and kissed my chest. His hands touched my stomach gently. He kissed down to my nipples and let his tounge play with them. I moaned slightly from the feeling as he had never done it on me before. He took his own shirt off and kissed me again, once more careful not to hurt me. He parted his lips and I let my tounge slide into his mouth. I turned him around so I was hovering over him instead. I found his sweet spot and did everything I knew he liked. Soft moans escaped his lips, making me move my fingers up to touch his nipples so I could hear him moan louder. His hands were around my torso leaving scratches on my back but I didn't care. I kissed his neck and nibbled at his earlobe.

"Yoongi." Jimin breathed out and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to stop so I pulled away.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked him, already lying myself down next to him.

"I-I'm not sure. It feels good but...my mind is a mess." He admitted and looked at me with big eyes.

"It's okay. I think we should stop." I told him and intertwined our fingers. "Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours." I said and turned to look at him. He looked up at the ceiling as he sighed.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm making this a bigger deal than it is. I just...I was so scared and when you came I felt relieved, then they started to hurt you and I got scared again. I'm happy they've been expelled and I'm happy you're still here but...they said so many horrible things about us being together. I've never been yelled at like that. I guess I'm just shocked." Jimin explained at his best skill. I took a second to figure out what to say.

"Your feelings are valid and you're not making this a bigger deal than this is. Never apologize about what you feel." I said making him look at me. "It was a scary experience so of course you're shocked. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure what to say or do to make you feel better, because I think what you really need is time. However if there is anything to do or to say, let me know because I want you to feel better." A little smile appeared on his lips as I talked.

"You're an amazing boyfriend. I already feel a little better, knowing that you don't think I'm overreacting and knowing you're here makes me happy." Jimin said and leaned in to a gentle kiss. "I'll be alright. Just one more day and I'll be myself again."

"Take all the time you need." I said and kissed his forehead. He smiled brighter at me and sat up.

"Let's eat breakfast." Jimin said and put on his shirt. I put mine on as well and agreed that we should.
We put on a movie and ate while watching it. After the movie was done, we decided to make homework. There weren't a lot to do so when we were done, we cuddled up and watched another romantic comedy movie, which seemed to be Jimin's favorites. When it was nearly done, we ended up in a make-out session. All of our clothes stayed on but our fingers were busy touching each other as our lips were attached. It felt nice and comfortable, exactly what we needed. At noon I picked up some lunch and we talked while eating.
Jungkook called as we finished our lunch, I could tell he was very worried and upset about what had happened to his big brother. He kept saying he would kick their asses but Jimin assured him it was fine. They had to hang up as Jungkook had to get to class but he made Jimin promise him to text him if anyone bothered him again. He was very protective.
Taehyung came after his classes were over, he told us that people talked a lot about what had happened but no one blamed me. Basically everyone was happy they were gone.
Namjoon and Hoseok were the next to join us. They came baring snacks and talked about their day.
At last Jin came with some coffee, he had picked up for us. When he said hi Namjoon and him kissed making us all blush and look away.
As we were all gathered it felt strangely right. I had loved being with Jimin alone all day and I knew I made him feel better but he also needed something normal. All of his friends gathered talking about their day and joking around was normal. I could see him relax and smile. He fell into conversations naturally, which were a clear sign he was feeling better.
At the end of the night Namjoon told us that, he could probably bare another night with Jimin staying over. We thanked him and so we spooned as we fell asleep, both feeling better and grateful for our friends.