Chapter 13

Okay so this will be a long chapter, hope you don't mind :)

My eyes missed as I opened them, the room was bright from the light outside. I looked around and saw Jimin was awake and playing some game on his phone. When I started to move he looked at me and put his phone away.

"Good morning sleepy head." He said in a cheerful voice and kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I said, my voice rasp. I needed a second to wake up completely and cuddled into him, so my face was hidden in his chest. He put his arms around me and held me like that, not saying anything. I'm not sure how long we laid like that, I just knew it felt calm and comfortable. It was me who pulled away and looked at him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Well of course I did, I was in your arms, weren't I?" Jimin looked beautiful in this morning light, with his hair all messy and his plump lips parted in a constant smile.

"Yeah all night." I said and leaned in. I let my hand go around his thigh and pulled at it to make him move down. He let out a little yelp while I hovered my upper body over him. I smiled at him and he pulled me in. Our lips met, making my heart flutter. His lips were somehow always soft and nice to kiss, like he was always ready for me to kiss him. He pulled at my leg, so I would move over him. He pressed me down on his own body and it was one of those kisses, where I let him do whatever he wanted. His hands ran under my shirt, his fingertips drawing a map on me. I could feel him wanting to take off my shirt, so I stopped kissing him and let him do it. He took his own off as well before smiling brighter and pulling me down again. We were only in our underwear now and we had never kissed with this little clothes on before. His hands were busy touching me, sometimes his hands ran down to my ass, and he grabbed it slightly, something he had never done before. Though I certainly didn't hate the feeling. I could feel him shift so while our lips were still locked, he laid me down hovering over me. I moved him, so his legs were on either side of my waist. This way his ass was sort of sticking out as he had to lean down to kiss me. I let my hand touch his body just like had done with me. I grabbed his ass, maybe a little harder than what he had done with me. He moaned into the kiss and I could feel the heat in the room rise, which made me realize something else was beginning to rise. I wanted Jimin for sure, but he hadn't told me he was ready to do it yet, so I didn't push him, and we stayed like that for a while.
He was the one to pull away, his hair even messier than before and his plump lips slightly swollen.

"I'm getting really excited." He said, his voice hoarse in a way I hadn't heard before.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked him as he practically sat on my crotch, looking down on me.

"I'm not sure. Plus, we don't have any lube or condoms." Jimin said and seemed like he wanted to but wasn't completely ready yet either.

"I don't think we should do it. I don't think you're there yet and you're right we don't have any of those things." I said hoping it would make him feel better.

"Alright and you're not disappointed?" Jimin asked and bit his lip, which made him look all kinds of sexy.

"Of course not. I love kissing you and touching you like that. I hope it wasn't too much." I said worried I had pushed him into something, he didn't want to do.

"No, it wasn't! I...enjoyed it a lot." His cheeks blushed red before he crawled off me and stood up. "We should get dressed." He said, and I got up as well. With our backs to each other we changed. We helped each other style our hair before we decided to see what Taehyung was up to. It was only nine, so we weren't sure he was up yet. Jimin grabbed my hand as we knocked on the door. No sound came so Jimin opened the door to look inside.