Chapter 20

This chapter will be really long and involve smut ^.^

I woke up in Jimin's bed as I had spent the night over at his room. Jimin was already up standing in front of his desk and dressed in a shirt with buttons. It was black with stripes of white and red sort of fading into each other. It was tucked into some black skinny jeans that showed his thighs off in a perfect way and he had a belt on. I could already imagine taking it off him.

"Good morning." He said when he noticed my eyes were open. I sat up and rubbed my eyes slightly.

"Morning." I said, and he sat behind me, so I could lean into his arms, giving me a second to wake up fully. After a while of breathing him in and waking up I moved away. I turned around to look at him. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled and kissed me gently. I could feel the hidden excitement between us as the thoughts of what we would do later, filled our minds.
Jimin was the first one to pull away. "Listen we can eat breakfast together but I'm going into town afterwards. I have to buy some things and you can't come with me so do you think you can entertain yourself for a little while?" I instantly wondered, what he might needed to get but I decided not to ask into it.

"Alright, I'm sure I can figure something out." I said and smiled at him.

"Great! Now get dressed." He rushed me, and I could tell that whatever it was he was getting, he was really excited about it. I got up and got dressed as he told me to while he was on his phone. We headed for breakfast and saw Hoseok and that girl he liked eating together. We smiled at him and wanting to say hello, but he gave us a stern look that told us to back off. When someone as smiling and cheerful as Hoseok gave you that kind of look, you made a point out of listening.
Instead we sat alone and fed each other as we ate. As we were done Jimin headed to town and I wandering a little bit around campus, since he had told me his room was off limits until he was back. I had no clue what the hell he was up to, but I trusted him. 
After a long time of walking around I decided to just go back to my room even though I knew it would be occupied by Jin and Namjoon, who was always a bit unsafe to walk in on.
I decided to knock when I reached my room and waited for someone to open the door. I heard a bit of tumbling inside and at last the door was opened. And sure, enough they had been up to something. Namjoon's hair pointed out everywhere, looking like it was trying to defy gravity. His shirt was on the wrong way and his lips swollen.

"Yoongi? Where's Jimin?" He asked me his voice husky.

"He went into town and told me I couldn't come. He's up to something, I'm not sure what." I said and waited impatiently for him to let me inside. "I'm bored out of my mind. Let me in." I said and pushed pass him.

"Wait!" Namjoon exclaimed as I came into a sight I didn't necessarily wanted to see. Jin was spread out on the bed, his clothes scattered on the floor and the only thing covering his crotch a pillow, he had probably pulled in front of him as he heard me come in. A blindfold was next to him and some silk robe was tied to the bed, which I suspected only moments before had been attached to Namjoon as well.
I was kind of speechless and completely embarrassed.

"Woaw I had no idea you were into that kind of stuff." I said to Namjoon, not 100% sure why. I had never seen him blush so red and I had never seen Jin without his confidence like this. "I'm sorry I'll get out of your hair, I just need some stuff." I said and quickly found a bag.

"Yoongi I'm really sorry you had to see this. We thought you would be with Jimin all day." Namjoon tried to explain while covering Jin up with a duvet.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have busted in like that. What you do when I'm not here is totally up to you." I said and packed the lube and condoms we had bought after we came back from Christmas. I grabbed some clothes and a book in case it dragged long with whatever Jimin had in mind.