Chapter 8

"I can't believe we've been together for three months already!" Jimin exclaimed and skipped in-front of me. We were headed to his room from class. It was pretty cold outside so Jimin had a scarf on that the wind would sometimes play with.

"Me neither but I also couldn't be happier." I said and he stopped and took my hand.

"You can't possibly be happier than me." Jimin said in a cheesy tone, he would sometimes use on me.

"Oh trust me you're much more wonderful than me." I said not even half kidding. I would sometimes wonder why he was with me. I wasn't all that interesting and I for sure weren't as outgoing as him.

"Don't argue, you're going to lose." He said with a smile as I opened door for him. We walked down the hall half bickering about who was more happy. When we reached his room, we had settled on us both being unbelievable happy.
Jimin unlocked the door as it didn't seem like Taehyung was there. As we walked into the room we let our bags drop.

"No Taehyung?" I said and smiled at Jimin who walked closer to me.

"Nope, no Taehyung." He said as he put his arms around me. He smiled cheeky and I knew exactly where this was going. He leaned in and our lips met. I started to unzip his jacket as our mouths were busy. It was passionate and it was one of those times where my tounge was in his mouth as well. I let Jimin's jacket fall to the floor while he unzipped mine. When that had fallen I took his scarf off him and we stumbled over to his bed. I laid him down on it and let my lips leave a trail of small kisses from his mouth to his neck. I had found about two weeks ago that he had a particularly soft spot right above his collarbone. I let my lips find it and felt as Jimin became weak beneath me. "Yoongi." He said my name the sweetest way imaginable. His hands pressed hard against my back as I moved to kiss his lips again. His hands traveled down underneath my shirt and was just about to take it off when the door was opened.

"Jesus." Taehyung's voice sounded and I quickly pulled away. It wasn't the first time he had walked in on us making out but still my cheeks turned red.

"Sorry." Jimin mumbled while Taehyung threw himself on the bed.

"No worries." He said right as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked picking it up.

"Hey, can you check and see if you have my math book? I need it for class." Namjoon voice sounded and I got up to look in my bag.

"I got it right here, I must have taken it by mistake. Should I just come to the dorm with it?" I asked while Taehyung and Jimin were talking in the background.

"Yeah that would be great, thank you." Namjoon said and I told him I would be over in a bit.

"I got Namjoon's math book so I'm just gonna go over and drop it off, I'll be right back." I picked up my jacket from the floor and put it on.

"Okay but I'll miss you." Jimin said while Taehyung grinned by this very cheesy moment.

"I'll miss you too." I said and gave him a smile before I left. I made my way back to our room quickly as the cold was trying to tear me apart. When I reached our room Namjoon and Jin were inside clearly waiting for me.

"Hey." Jin said and offered me a smile. We had gotten to be pretty good friends with each other, even extending it to talking in the hall when we met, which obviously made people wonder how bright and beautiful Jin would talk with cold and quiet me.

"Hey." I said and smiled back at him while I handed over the book to Namjoon. "I'm sorry I took it, I must have taken it because I was in a hurry."

"No problem at all. I figured something like that had happened." Namjoon said and stuffed it in his bag. "We should head to class." He said to Jin who grabbed his bag.