Chapter 18

I woke up with a slight headache. Jimin's arm and leg were spread out on top of me, our skin sticking together. Our clothes were scattered on the floor and I remembered how we had almost done it. I sure had wanted to. The thought of being inside him and hearing him moan, as I thrusted very much excited me but he had been too drunk and it should be something special.
Slowly Jimin moved around and looked at me his eyes barely open. He growled slightly as he moved away to stretch himself. He placed his head on my shoulder afterwards and put an arm around me.

"My head hurts." He said and I could imagine why.

"I have some pills, give me a second." I said and got up which made him growl again. I found the pills and a bottle of water. We both took pills before Jimin dragged me down so he could use me as a pillow.

"I want you to know I remember last night pretty well." Jimin said sounding embarrassed. "I know I kissed you and did a bit more in public, which considering my little brother was there, I'm not all that proud off...also I remember I came on to you pretty strong back here. I'm happy you stopped me though. I don't want my first time to be like that...You're a good boyfriend." Jimin kept stroking his fingertips over my chest as he talked.

"Jimin if I wanted you to stop kissing me and stuff in public I would have. I didn't mind it at all, though I guess since Jungkook was there, it was a bit...much? I don't really know." I said and kissed the top of his head. "I thought you didn't want it to be your first time so I guess I was right in that."

"Yeah. I don't know what happened with me, I guess the alcohol did it's trick." Jimin said, his cheeks red.

"It's okay baby." I said and moved him up so we could look at each other. "You're my boyfriend and I always enjoy kissing you. Don't be embarrassed okay?" I said and caressed his cheek.

"Alright." He said and leaned in to kiss my lips gently. "I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too." I said and kissed him again. As he moved on top of me, we heard a buzzing sound coming from one of our pants. Jimin growled once more and I had to admit, with the husky morning voice on top of it, it was pretty sexy. He got off me and found his phone.

"Hello?" He asked into it and sat on edge of the bed, while I sat up kissing his shoulder. "Yeah we both got a headache." He said and I kissed his neck and nibbled at his earlobe. He relaxed and put one hand on my thigh. I enjoyed teasing him like this and let my fingertips gently over his chest. "Okay breakfast together...sure we can make it. See you in a bit." Jimin said as I kept on touching his nipples and kissing his neck.

"Tae?" I asked referring to who he just talked to after he hung up.

"Yes, we're eating breakfast with them in twenty." Jimin said and looked at me with a little smile. "Also stop teasing me like that."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said as innocent as I could and he perked my lips.

"No of course you don't." Jimin said and shook his head. He ran his fingers through his hair and frowned. "I could really use a shower."

"Me too." I agreed. We grabbed our stuff and went to the showers. We went into two different showers as we had never taken one with each other before. We hadn't even seen each other naked yet and as to yesterday we had never touched each other's crotches like that.
As I stood under the hot water, I instantly remembered Jimin's fingers on my member. They had been gentle and different. I had wanted him to do something more with it so badly. Though I knew I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't stopped it.
I washed the shampoo out of my hair and washed my body which I realized when I came down to my crotch that would take longer than expected. The thought of yesterday had got me going and with the thought of Jimin and his kiss plus touch, I pleased myself.
When we were done taking showers we quickly went to my room and dropped off our things. We were late mostly due to me.
When we reached the cafeteria Jungkook and Taehyung was there but something between them were absent. We got our food and sat down with them.