Chapter 21

This chapter will be long ^.^

Three weeks went by and soon it was my birthday. Valentine's Day had been absolutely perfect for the both of us and since then it was like we had become even closer. We frequently tried to be alone even though it proved to be hard as often we were disturbed. So because of that, we had only done it three more times, every time as perfect as the first.
Taehyung had told us that Jungkook and him had had a good Valentine's Day as well and he had been all smiling and in love. Jimin said he was happy they did.
Now there was only one day left to my birthday and I think Jimin was more excited than I was. He had planned we would go to dinner and had asked Namjoon if he could sleep over at our room, since it was a special occasion. Namjoon of course said yes.
After a while I figured out why it was such a big deal to Jimin. Apparently in his family it was whole celebration. They would wake each other up singing a birthday song and then eat breakfast together, where the person in question would receive presents. Then in the evening they would go out to eat dinner together.
In my family I had to be lucky if they remembered it on my birthday. They would usually remember either one or two days after. They would buy me some present, I'm sure they thought I would love but I never really did.
The last time Jimin had had a birthday we had only been going out for a short while so I had bought him a present, I wasn't really sure he liked. We had spend most of the day together but that was is. Now I felt like I needed to step up for his next birthday.
Since Jimin had convinced Namjoon that he could stay over at our room, we were lying in my bed as the evening had set in. His head was on my chest and I let my fingertips go up and down his back slowly.

"Hm I really love you Yoongi." He said in a pleasant voice.

"I love you too beautiful." I said and felt myself being completely relaxed having Jimin in my arms.
Namjoon was out with Jin but I knew he would be back soon as it was getting late.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Jimin asked and let his leg shift so it was further in lying on my body. He would sometimes ask these kind of questions and I would give him some cheesy but true answer.

"Yes. There's no doubt it in my mind. You're beautiful with your plump lips and shining eyes. With that blonde hair you have and cute nose. Though I have to admit you're also really sexy. Your body is perfectly shaped and well when you bite your lip, I just want to kiss you all over." I said and I could see Jimin smile sweetly.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." He said and moved up so he could kiss my lips. He did this thing where it became a kiss that was lingering and I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him down again. He was basically lying on top of me and I adored the way it made me feel to be pressed against him like this. When we had to breath, he looked shyly on me. "Will you still find me sexy if I gained a lot of weight? Would you still want me?"

"Of course I would! What kind of question is that?" I said pretending to be wildly offended. It made him smile. "You'll always be sexy! I don't care if I have to build you a castle, you can be in because you no longer fit in a house. I'll always find you sexy and I'll for sure always love you." I said and he gentle shook his head.

"You're crazy. But I love you. More than I'll ever be able to put into words." Jimin said his eyes shining. I smiled too and pulled him down into a kiss. I felt him relax and he repositioned himself slightly. I moved my hands to down to his ass just as the door was opened. Jimin moved away quickly and Namjoon walked in.

"Hey." He said as he closed the door. He looked exhausted and quickly let his bag fall to the floor.

"Hey." We both answered back as he changed his pants and took off his shirt. He threw himself on the bed and put the duvet over himself.