Chapter 19

"One day until Valentine's Day! I can't wait!" Jimin said as he sat down next to me at the breakfast table. I was talking to Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. Jimin kissed my cheek and started to eat.

"Yeah it's exciting." Jin smiled probably thinking that Jimin seemed innocent and sweet with his shining eyes.

"Do you have any plans?" Namjoon asked and took a bite of his food.

"Well we decided not to get each other presents. Instead we're going out to eat on an expensive restaurant and I guess we'll watch a movie or something afterwards." I said and put my arm around Jimin. I was done eating so I pulled him closer to me. "We'll stay at Jimin's room since, Taehyung is going home to Jungkook for the weekend. So, you two will have our room for yourself." Last time Jungkook had left Sunday afternoon. Both Jungkook and Taehyung had found it hard to say goodbye and decided since Valentines Day would be a Saturday, they could spend it together. Jimin thought it was bit odd, having Taehyung at his parent's house, now that he wasn't there. Though when I asked if he wanted to go home also, he told me no.

"Well that doesn't sound too bad." Jin smiled at Namjoon, which made him blush, so I could pretty much guess what they would be up to.

"What about you Hoseok, taking your new friend out?" Jimin asked, teasing Hoseok. The girl he had talked to the party and him had gotten along pretty well and had hung out a few times since. Though Hoseok rarely talked about her but he blushed whenever we asked into her.

"Yeah. We're going out to eat as well." Hoseok said and looked down smiling. I really hoped that she wouldn't hurt him, like the other girl had done.

"When are we really going to meet this mystery girl? I mean I know we talked to her at the party but I think we can all agree, we were drunk and don't remember her all that well." Jin poked at him which only made Hoseok's cheeks redder.

"All things at their own time." Hoseok said and looked at his watch. "We gotta go." He said and looked at Namjoon.

"Right." Namjoon said and kissed Jin sweetly.

"See you later babe." Jin said and I admired the way, he could always make Namjoon blush.

"I should probably go too." I told them after checking the time.

"Alright." Jimin answered with a pouty mouth. I kissed it away and planted a kiss on his neck.

"Oh, before you go." Jin said and stopped me before I could even get up. "You guys are still on for karaoke, tonight right?" It was something Jin had come up with as a group activity. I'm pretty sure Jimin and Jin were the only ones who thought it was a good idea.
I sighed and nodded. What could I really do? Jimin wanted to and to be honest I loved him so much, I would do anything to make him happy. I suspected Namjoon felt the same way, as he had looked mildly terrified about singing but he loved Jin a lot. I wasn't sure what Hoseok's excuse was to go along with it besides always being up for some fun. "Great! See you tonight then."

"Yep. See you tonight." I said and finally was able to stand up. I kissed Jimin once more and was on my way to class.
As always it was pain being in every long-dragged class and I felt a sweet release after I had my last class. I made my way to the music room as I hadn't been there for a while. It was empty, and I let myself in. I sat at the piano and my fingers knew exactly what to do. It had become a habit of mine to start out with one of Jimin's favorite pieces and also end with one of them. I had really missed playing and I felt relaxed doing it. I was in my own world. Time flew by and after I had finished a piece, I let my eyes go to the clock over the door. I jumped slightly in my seat as Jimin was standing in the door. I hadn't heard him come in at all. An apologetic look came over his face as I breathed out his name. It reminded me of one of the first times we talked. It felt like years ago but in fact it was only months. I realized how much I had changed and my life in general. I was much happier now and much more open to people. My anxiety was hardly a factor in my life and it was all thanks to Jimin.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Jimin said as he walked over to me, sitting next to me.

"It's okay." I said and caught his lips with my own. I put my arms around him as much as I could in our position and felt him melt in my arms. When we pulled away I smiled slightly. I just adored Jimin so much. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin said and leaned so he could put his head on my shoulder. "I couldn't find you and you weren't answering your phone, so I figured you would be here."

"Yeah sorry. I just needed to play for a little while." I said and stroked his arm.

"That's okay." Jimin said and moved away again. "Anyways I came to tell you Tae is leaving in a bit if you want to say goodbye."

"Alright. Afterwards I need to go to the library and make some homework." Jimin told me, that would be fine since he had homework too. We walked out hand in hand and ran into Taehyung as he was going out the building their room was in.

"Oh hey!" He exclaimed clearly excited. "I was just on my way to find you, I have to leave. The bus is going to come soon." Taehyung said pulling his bag properly over his shoulder since it kept falling off.

"Okay well. See you Sunday afternoon." Jimin said and hugged him. "Say hello to my family for me and have a good Valentine's Day."

"I will. Trust me it's going to be perfect for Jungkook and I." Taehyung assured him.

"I know, you're a good boyfriend to him." Jimin said which was pretty big of Jimin to say to Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled, and they hugged once more.

"See you Yoongi. Take good care of Jimin for me" Taehyung said as he hugged me too.

"I will. See you soon." I said, and he waved as he ran to catch his bus.

"Well I guess we're going to the library then." Jimin said and we headed the opposite direction.
We spend some hours studying before dropping off our bags at Jimin's. We met up with the others and went out to eat before heading to the much-dreaded karaoke.
Jimin and Jin started off singing a song together and I had to say they were amazing at singing. Both Namjoon and I was surprised and went up to kiss them after they finished.

"Woaw that was amazing!" Namjoon exclaimed as we sat down.

"Hey, I'm going to get us something to drink." Hoseok said after we had praised their singing longer than needed, trying our very best to avoid having to sing ourselves. Hoseok got up and grabbed his wallet and phone.

"Now you rap that song you really like Joonie." Jin said and encouraged Namjoon to get up.

"Nah. I'm fine hearing the two of you do another one." Namjoon said and looked at me, to get me to encourage them too.

"Yes please! Another one!" I said and they both rolled their eyes but got up again. They chose an upbeat song and we hyped them as much as we could. Hoseok came with the sodas a few moments before the song was over. He had snacks as well and we all thanked him deeply. After their number there was no avoiding it and Namjoon was pulled up to the stage. He rapped some song I didn't know but I had to admit he was good. After that Hoseok and I performed a song which would give small kids nightmares due to our singing voices. All in all, I had more fun that I expected.
As the night continued, Namjoon and Jin did a romantic song and I realized Namjoon was more of a rapping kind of guy.
Jimin and I sat on the couch, I had my arm around him and I could feel him pulling slightly at my shirt. I turned my head and looked at him. He was looking at me with shining eyes as he leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm ready. I want to do it tomorrow night after dinner. Taehyung won't be there. It's the perfect time." His voice was low and sensual in a way I had never heard it before. "I want to have sex with you." He put a hand on my thigh and my heart skipped a beat.

"Only if you're 100% sure." I whispered back, and he nodded.

"I'm ready." He said and bit his lip. I pulled him closer into me and kissed him gently.

"Kissing boys, it's your turn!" Jin called at us and smiling we got up. My mind was everywhere else than the song and I could hardly wait for the following day. It had to be perfect.