Chapter 15

I lay in my bed in the dorm thinking about the perfect Christmas break I had just experienced.
We had returned two days ago to get ready for school. The rest of the break had been spend relaxing. We had been over at their uncles and aunts and they were just as sweet as their parents. They welcomed me in, like it was the hundred time, they had seen me.
Their cousins had also been over and we had a massive snowball fight which made me feel like a child, overfilled with joy.
Their grandparents were over once as well and they gave us candy and kept telling us we were the cutest couples to ever exists.
When New Year's eve rolled around, they had invited some family friends over and had a small party. I had been sort of nervous as to how I would react but they were extremely nice and I had to pinch myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. How could everyone be so damn nice?
At midnight Jimin and I had kissed and I knew in that second, that they were the only lips I ever wanted to kiss.
Taehyung and Jungkook kissed as well and I had to admit, the way they looked at each other afterwards really showed how much they liked each other.
Now that we were back to the first day in school, it all felt like a dream. It was weird not sleeping next to Jimin anymore. Plus I had to see Jin and Namjoon cuddled up in the other bed. They had first come home yesterday night so they were extremely emotional, telling each how they had missed each other so much. They had kissed and hugged and nearly cried for a while. When Jin said he should probably go, I told him it would be alright if he stayed over. They thanked me endlessly and fell asleep tangled up.
Which they still were as I was lying in my bed. Slowly I got up careful not to wake them. I changed my clothes and grabbed my bag. I headed to Jimin's room as I knew he would be up. It was still cold outside but the snow had vanished. I shook all the the way over to his room, where I knocked. Jimin opened the door a few seconds later. I perked his lips after saying good morning to each other. Taehyung was stretched out on the bed, texting someone I assumed was Jungkook.

"Morning Tae." I said and kicked my shoes off and let my jacket drop to the floor. We still had a half hour until classes and Jimin had found some food, we could eat as breakfast.

"Morning." He said back sparing me a glance to smile at me.

"He's busy texting Jungkook. They've already talked on the phone. It was sickly sweet." Jimin informed me before sitting next to me. I kissed his cheek before we began to eat.

"I'm sure we sound sickly sweet all the time as well." I said, not wanting to upset either of them. In all honestly Jimin was fine with them, of course he felt protective as it was his little brother but he loved Taehyung, and knew he would take good care of Jungkook.

"No not all the time. Only every fifteen minutes." Taehyung sounded from the other bed suddenly in a chatty mood. Jimin send one of his pillows smashing into him. It hit his arm, making the phone fall out of his hands and fall right next to his face. "Are you crazy?" Taehyung asked with a grin. He send the pillow flying back but Jimin pushed it away.

"Nope but I sure as hell have better reflexes than you." He said and grinned back.

"Whatever you say." Taehyung said and returned to his phone. We continued to eat, in fact being sickly sweet, with feeding each other and kissing every once in a while. At last we had to head to class. Jimin and I held hands while Taehyung held tightly onto his phone like someone was going to snatch it away. When we reached the building, we had classes in we had to go our separate ways. Jimin and I of course kissed, getting lost in it until Taehyung dragged Jimin away by the arm saying, they were going to be late. Taehyung yelled a goodbye to me and I yelled a goodbye to him as well. I headed for my class knowing damn well, it would be spend thinking about Jimin and the amazing people which he called family.
I was pretty much right. I only caught a little of what the teacher said, my mind being one big mess. I had a class right after and hurried to find that one, which were spend much in the same way. After that class I knew Jimin had a class so I went to the music room. Luckily it was empty and I went in. I sat my bag down and placed myself at the piano. I closed my eyes as my fingers knew what to do. I played one of Jimin's favorite songs, making myself wish he could be there with me. I knew people would say our relationship weren't all that healthy since we were together as much as we possibly could. They would remind us to not lose our friends. Despite it all I couldn't stay away from Jimin. He was simply the love of my life. I knew as we would get older, we should learn to not be so attached to each other but for now, all I wanted was to love him.
My string of thoughts were interrupted as I heard some noice in the hall. Someone was nearly yelling at someone else. I got an instantly bad feeling in my stomach and I quickly got up. I grabbed my bag and went to the door. As I got out I saw a sight I never wished to see.
Three other students had surrounded Jimin. They were all towering over him and he looked really scared.