Chapter 23

I woke up completely pressed against Namjoon. My head was buried in his chest and I moved away as I felt a little weird in the morning light.
I had to admit though that Namjoon gave me comfort in the nightmare that was my life at the moment. My heart still ached thinking about Jimin and the hurt I felt. Though now I also felt like I missed him. I missed his kiss and smile. I missed having him in my arms and I missed being his boyfriend.
I let my mind wander until reality hit me. Jimin had hurt me deeply and there was no changing that, but maybe I could get over it and be with him again? Though he probably wouldn't take me back at this point, I had been horrible to him.
I shook my head and looked at the time. It was late and Namjoon wouldn't have time to eat breakfast, if he didn't wake up right away.
I wasn't sure how to wake him up so I sort of stroked his arm and called his name gently. Half sleeping, half awake he pulled me in. I pushed out of the embrace and said his name a little louder. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked confused at me for a few seconds.

"Morning Yoongi." He said in a very husky voice.

"Morning." I said as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm really sorry about last night."

"Nah it's okay." He said and shrugged it off.

"But Jin might be mad." I argued and sat up as it felt odd lying this close, talking to him.

"He's already mad at me." Namjoon said and I frowned. He hadn't said anything about that.

"Because of Jimin and I?" I asked dreading the answer.

"Yeah." He admitted. "He's mad that I take care of you. He thinks you were being too mean to Jimin. I tried telling him he didn't know the whole truth but since I couldn't tell him what the whole truth was he got mad at me. Jimin refused to tell them the whole truth as well, knowing you would be upset about it." Namjoon explained and I sighed.

"I'm guessing Taehyung is on Jimin's side and of course Jungkook is. Hoseok? Does he hate me?" I asked not sure about him.

"None of them hates you. Hoseok accepts he doesn't know the whole truth, so he's not really with anyone." Namjoon said and sat up too.

"Can you tell them? If they are my true friends they'll understand why I reacted so strongly." I asked, done with keeping secrets.

"Of course if that's what you want." Namjoon agreed. I nodded and remembered why I had woken him up.

"You need to go to breakfast now if you want to catch any before classes." I said and he stood up to go to his closet.

"Are you skipping classes again?" He asked and changed while I looked away.

"Yeah. I-I need a little time." I said and bit my lip.

"Okay. But will you at least go to breakfast with me? I don't think Jimin will bother you." Namjoon said and I debated if I should go. "Please?"

"Alright." I sighed and changed clothes too. We headed over to eat and as soon as we stepped inside my eyes fell on Jimin. He was sitting with Taehyung and Jin. His eyes were puffy and he looked on the verge of crying. The food in front of him was untouched. He looked as broken as I felt. My eyes dropped and I nearly cried as the need of running to him overcame me.
I followed Namjoon and got some food. We sat far away from Jimin and the others. I wasn't all that hungry but Namjoon got me to eat a little. Hoseok joined us a little after, not saying much but somehow got out, that he was sorry about what happened.
When Namjoon and Hoseok was done, we all got up and headed out into the hall. Jimin and the others were standing talking a little further down and there was no way around them. I felt a knot in my stomach but not because Jimin had hurt me. Because I had hurt him.
Namjoon and Hoseok were tense as we walked closer to them. The three others eyes fell on us as we were close.