Chapter 9

I ran down the hall, opening every door possibly. I couldn't find Jimin and I needed to find him. The school hall seemed to stretch endlessly. I had gotten a text from Jimin, telling me to find him. I knew something was off and my heart was beating fast. If something had happened to him, I wasn't sure how to go on.
I ran and ran finally I reached the music room. I slowed down and it was like I knew he was behind that door. Slowly I opened it, dreading what it might hide for me. As it swung open in a slow pace, my heart dropped down into my stomach. Jimin and Taehyung were standing in the middle of the room. Their hands were touching each other's backs, chest and pulling gently at each other's hair. They were kissing not even sensing I was in the room. It was hungry and raw. I could feel tears find their way to my eyes as I looked at the two of them.

"Jimin how could you?" I asked, the hurt I felt twisting my voice.

"You were right. I love Taehyung not you. We're just a better match." Jimin said only pulling away to say that before kissing Taehyung again. Taehyung started to take Jimin's shirt off as my tears fell down on the floor. I turned around leaving them as my heart was aching.

I woke up, my heart beating way too fast. I was sweating madly and I realized I had actually cried in my sleep. I tried to calm my heart but the images my mind had created were like burned into my mind. I turned to my side and looked at Namjoon sleeping. He was really an amazing friend. He had found me on my bed, where I had been for hours. Little by little he got me to tell what was going on and he comforted me as much as he could. Even though I refused the first five times, he asked me to go to the cafeteria to eat dinner, he didn't give up and the sixth time I said yes. We met up with Jin and found a table after having gotten our food. My eyes had searched for Jimin but he wasn't there, which only made my heart hurt that much more. We had finished eating, Namjoon and Jin talking trying to get me involved but I either didn't answer or gave a short reply back. As we had left the cafeteria, I saw Jimin come towards us and I wanted to kiss him and tell him I was sorry. I was just about to call his name, when Taehyung ran up to him and put his arm around his lower back. I had narrowed my eyes at them and kept on walking, changing my route so I didn't have to walk pass him. When we had gotten to the room, I had lied down on my bed, while Jin and Namjoon had cuddled up watching some movie, I had no interest in. I had just felt so damn horrible and even now in the middle of the night I still didn't feel one bit better.
I sighed and turned to my other side so I faced the wall. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep, this time a dreamless sleep.
Walking to breakfast I still didn't feel any better, I knew I had to apologize to Jimin, I had overreacted but still there was this little uncertainty poking at me. I had woken up early not able to fall back to sleep and played our fight over and over in my head together with the scene of Taehyung on top of Jimin. My stomach would twist up every time. Though I knew I had to talk to Jimin. I needed to tell him all my insecurities and then take it from there. So as I came into the cafeteria I scanned the room for the blonde haired boy who was hopefully still my boyfriend. I spotted him sitting with Taehyung, looking like he hadn't gotten any sleep. I marched over to him determined to get him in my arms again as soon as possible.

"Jimin can we talk?" I asked as I reached his table. Taehyung half glared at me, probably not too happy with me either.

"If you're just gonna fight with me again then save it. I can't take it." Jimin said, sounding nothing like his usual self.

"No I want to talk about it. I want a chance to explain." I said and hoped it would convince him. He looked at me sighing before he stood up.

"Fine, lead the way." We started to walk and I found an empty classroom we could be in. I held the door for Jimin and he went in and immediately crossed his arms, waiting for me to begin.

"I know I was being unfair and mean to both of you yesterday, and I'm sorry about that. I-listen I've never had a serious boyfriend before and I love you so much but sometimes I feel insecure. I feel like I'm not enough for you and that I should just wait for you to realize that. So seeing Taehyung on top of you like that, it made me doubt myself and my position in this relationship, because I know how close the two of you are. I thought you might like him and not realize it. I know that's not fair and I guess I know is not true but my stupid brain won't shut up about it. I'm really sorry Jimin, I know you won't cheat on me and I can't possibly begin to describe how bad I feel about the whole thing." I explained it to my very best skill and I prayed to God it was enough for making Jimin forgive me. He had let his arms drop which was a good sign.

"I'm sorry too. I love you Yoongi I really do, I was just so hurt when you said those things because they're not true. Yeah me and Taehyung are close but I never ever thought of him like that. He's like a brother." Jimin moved slightly closer as he said those words. "I got mad at you yesterday because yes you hurt me but also because I thought you had your right to react like that. I wouldn't like coming to your room, and see Namjoon on top of you like that. I knew I was wrong in doing it and I felt bad. Though I want to tell you I told him, it wasn't appropriate anymore. I don't want you to feel insecure because there's no reason to. You are good enough for me, your position in this relationship is safe. I don't want anyone else but you. Yoongi I love you so much, I just want to make up." Jimin had walked closer to me and let his hands go the back of my neck, playing with my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in so our bodies were close.

"I promise you I'll never say anything like that again. I'll work on not feeling insecure because there's no reason to. I know you love me and I sure as hell love you too." I guess the way I said it made Jimin smile just a little and he looked into my eyes.

"So...can I kiss you now and leave it behind us?" Jimin asked sounding and looking like himself again.

"Of course you can." I said and he leaned in. Our lips met and I felt myself relax, sort of like I had been tense since he slammed my door shut. I deepen the kiss not ready to let him go yet. He leaned into me and I could feel he had missed doing this too, even though it hadn't been that long since we last kissed. When we finally did stop kissing he hugged me tightly.

"I've wanted to do that since I walked out your door." He whispered in a soft voice.

"Me too." I said back and we pulled away.

"My class is starting in a bit, but can we meet up in your room after classes? I want to be with you to make up for the little time we lost." Jimin asked sweetly.

"Of course we can." I smiled to him and he perked my lips. We walked out hand in hand and went to the cafeteria. He lead me over to Taehyung who sat talking with Namjoon and Jin.

"Ready to go?" Jimin asked Taehyung who nodded and grabbed his bag. Jimin squeezed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

"Wait Tae. I'm sorry I snapped at you and interrupted you. I just felt insecure and I let it out on you. I'm sorry." I said and Taehyung gave a little smile.

"It's okay. I'm sure I can find it in my heart to forgive you." He said in a teasing voice.

"Well I thank you." I said and smiled to him. He grinned and they left. I sat down with Namjoon and Jin feeling much much better. I counted down the hours until I could get to cuddle with Jimin again. Promising myself I wouldn't feel so insecure I let it out on others again.