Epilogue

The sun was shining and the wind ripped in our clothes as we sat outside. We were all scattered around a bench.
Jimin sat on my lap, my arms wrapped around him. Namjoon and Jin were pressed together, looking like they might as well be attached to the hip. Hoseok and his girlfriend were sitting a little apart, holding hands and her head was resting on his shoulder. Taehyung sat with his phone in his hand.

"I can't believe it's the last day of this year." Jin said and looked at Namjoon, with loving eyes.
Our bags were on the ground as we were all waiting to get picked up to start summer vacation.

"Me neither. We've been together for a year, if we count the unofficial part in too." Namjoon smiled sweetly to Jin.

"Which we do." Jin said and kissed Namjoon in a way, that made him melt in his arms.

"In a few months we've been together for a year as well." Jimin said and looked at me. He had an arm around my shoulder and stroked my back, with his fingertips gently.

"I know. It's been the best year of my life." I said and he kissed me tenderly.

"And there's only a year until Jungkook will join us!" Taehyung said sounding half excited and half like he thought, that was too long time.
Their relationship was definitely still going strong, and they tried to see each other as much as possible. Though I knew it was hard for them. Jungkook had decided to apply to the same college, for them to be together more, and he could get the education he wanted from it as well.

"Well we've only been together for some months but hey I love you." Hoseok said to his girlfriend in a very dramatic way. She smiled, and shook her head.

"Of course you do! I'm that amazing." She teased and kissed his lips quickly.

"Well I guess you're right." He said and threw his hands in the air like he surrendered himself. She laughed in this little cute way, she always did when I guess she found Hoseok particularly cute or funny.

"And I love you too." She said and he pulled her in to a longer kiss than the first.
The two of them were really happy together and I had to admit, they made the cutest couple. He was so happy around her and she was sort of cocky, but always ended up giving into whatever Hoseok was doing. Plus she was amazing at the karaoke.
When they pulled away from their kiss, her phone lit up and she checked it. She looked at little sad which meant one of her patents was here. I knew the two of them lived about half a hour away from each other, so they would definitely get to see each other during vacation.

"Well I guess I'm going now." She said and got up. "I'll see you all around." She smiled at us and we all said goodbye. Hoseok followed her nearly to the car. Right before they would be able to see them, he stopped and they kissed in a way they would never do, if they were close to us.
We continued to talk as Hoseok returned.

"I'm going to go now too." He announced and grabbed his bag. "My mom arrived."

"Alright. We'll see you in the vacation right?" Jin said and Hoseok nodded excitedly.

"Of course!" He exclaimed. "Anyways talk to you later." He said and blessed us with one of his bright smiles. We said goodbye to him too.
We had all planned to spend some of summer vacation together. I would be at Jimin's all vacation even going to Australia with them. Taehyung would go home but would come over after we came back from Australia, which gave him a little over half of the vacation together with Jungkook.
Jin lived in the same city as Jimin, not even that far from each other, which when Jimin and Jin remembered, made them wonder why we hadn't spend some of the Christmas break together.
Namjoon would then come over to Jin's a week later than Taehyung. Hoseok and possibly his girlfriend would come together with Namjoon and live at Jin's in their guest room.
It was all planned and figured out and I was so excited for it all.
Namjoon's phone lit up which meant it was time for him to leave. He said goodbye to us all. Jin and him kissed not bothering to step away even though, the kiss belong in an 18+ movie. The rest of us just looked away kind of awkward. Then he left and Jin smirked at us.
Taehyung's phone was the next to light up and he gave us all a hug, before saying goodbye and leaving.
Jimin, Jin and I was left waiting for Jungkook. We figured Jin might as well drive back with us. Fifteen minutes later Jimin's phone lit up and we grabbed our bags. We headed to the car and Jungkook came out, looking like he was half waiting for the bone crushing hug, Jimin always pulled him into whenever they saw each other. And of course as soon as we arrived, Jimin pulled him in.

"I've missed you so much." Jimin said, the warmth in his tone, making me smile.

"I know and I've missed you too." Jungkook said and tried pushing Jimin away. "Hey." Jungkook said to Jin and I and smiled at me.

"Hey." I said and smiled back. Jungkook hadn't been all that quick to forgive me after Jimin and I had that huge fight, but eventually as he understood how serious it was with my parents, he stopped being mad at me. He texted me sometimes, asking how Jimin was. I knew he did it because if he asked Jimin, he would tease him because he actually showed affection towards him.

"Well get your things in the trunk and we'll head home. Mom and dad, has been out shopping, so we could celebrate you guys coming back." Jungkook said as we loaded our things in the trunk.

"Oh no is dad going to grill?" Jimin asked, and looked like that wasn't something to look forward to.

"I think what you're trying to say, is attempt to grill and yes he is. But fear not mom bought extra meat." Jungkook said and we all got inside the car. Jimin and I took the backseat and Jin the front seat.
Everyone considered Jungkook as a part of our little group. Whenever he had come to visit, he would spend time with all of us, and a few times we had all Skyped with him, mainly because Taehyung was and we intruded on the call.
Jimin was sitting in the middle seat and he leaned into me as we started to drive. I looked at the campus which we were driving away from. So much had happened in a seemingly short time. I had found Jimin, who had become the most important person in my world.
I had gotten lots of new friends, who I all loved and they loved me.
I felt like I had gotten a new family whenever I talked to Jimin's parents.
I had evolved a lot and had become happier, than I ever thought my little heart could muster. I was more open and my anxiety was at a manageable level. And it was all thanks to the blonde-haired boy, I had seen the first week in school of the new year. The blonde-haired boy who was in my arms this very moment.

"I love you Jimin." I whispered in his ear making him look at me, and giving me a little smile.

"I love you too Yoongi." He whispered back and I pulled him in. We kissed not caring Jungkook or Jin was there.
I was happy now and I wouldn't go back to being miserable. Not as long as I had my blonde-haired boyfriend by my side which I knew I always would.

This was the last chapter of the book! I hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading and voting^.^