Chapter 12

Two weeks later I was at my room packing my bag. Namjoon had already left after a tearful goodbye with Jin. They had hugged, kissed and whispered to each other for a good twenty minute, until Namjoon absolutely couldn't stretch it anymore and had to leave. He and I hugged as well and told each other to have a nice Christmas. Jin had dried his tears before doing the same thing with me. So now I was just packing the last stuff before heading over to Jimin. I looked at the time, about in a hour and a half, I would be home at Jimin's.
I was nervous to meet his parents and his little brother. I wanted them to like me but I wasn't sure how to do that. I wasn't the most approachable and that's where I started to seem cold to everyone. Though I had promised myself to be calm and polite, I didn't want to have an anxiety attack right as I met them.
I grabbed my bag, checked one last time that I had it all and walked out the door and locking it. When I came outside the snow was falling lightly. Jimin's little brother would pick the three of us up, so at least I would get that part over with pretty quickly.
As I reached Jimin's door, I took a deep breath before I walked in.

"Babe!" Jimin exclaimed like he didn't already know I would come over. He kissed my cheek and continued to pack.

"Hey. Hi Tae." I said and looked at Taehyung who had already packed and looked very excited. For once it seemed like his phone was quiet and he wasn't flicking his eyes over to it all the time.

"Jungkook should be here in about two minutes." Jimin informed me and my heartbeat picked up.

"Okay." I said trying my best to keep my voice calm.

"And I'm all packed." Jimin closed his bag and it all suddenly seemed so final. Jimin's phone lit up and Jimin announced it was time to go. Taehyung nearly jumped up, his eyes shining with excitement. Me on the other hand started to feel an anxiety attack coming on. Jimin seemed to detect it and told Taehyung to go ahead while we talked. Taehyung nodded and hurried outside.

"Think about the four things that makes you happy and take a deep breath. Hold it for five seconds and breath out." Jimin did it with me and after doing it a few times, he had helped me prevent the anxiety attack. "Now I'm guessing this is because you're nervous?"

"Well yeah. I mean a few months ago, I didn't have any friends here and I sure as hell didn't have a boyfriend, there was a reason for that, I seem cold and I'm not good at talking with people, they might hate me and that might do so we have to break up and I mean all of our friends are going to take your side because you're so damn cute." I said it all fast and without really taking a breath. I could see Jimin trying to follow my words to his best skill.

"Woaw Yoongi you could be a rapper." Jimin sounded impressed by my skill to talk fast but then quickly shook his head. "Listen I've told them a little about you and they already love you. Trust me when I say my family dosn't hate anyone. If it should happen, which it won't, I'm not going to break up with you. Okay? They will love you. Trust me." I took a deep breath all the way down into my stomach and nodded.

"Okay. I trust you." I said pulled Jimin in. I hugged him so tightly it must have hurt but he didn't say anything and just hugged me back.

"Good, are you ready?" Jimin asked when I pulled away.

"As ready as I can be." I said and grabbed mine and Jimin's bag. Jimin locked the door after us and grabbed my hand. When we came outside, Jungkook and Taehyung were talking. Jimin had told me Taehyung had been at his house countless times, so his family already knew him well.
When we approached them I saw Jimin had been right, Jungkook was tall and also kind of muscular. His hair was dyed dark brown and nearly fell into his eyes. His lips were parted into a friendly smile, that showed his teeth, which sort of made me think of a cute little bunny. Jungkook said something to Taehyung as he saw us coming. I looked at Jimin who smiled brightly as we reached them.