Chapter 3

Naruko cracked her knuckles.

"Time to have some fun."

Naruko's chakra finished building up and when in her final form, she looked majestic. With black markings all over her body, Naruko felt powerful and she had felt something she hasn't felt in a long time.

"Sarada...is this what's rumoured to be stored in Lord Sevenths body?" Chocho asked fascinated by the sight in front of her.

"Yea.....The Tailed Beast. The Nine-Tails power..." answered Sarada also very much shocked
Then a little creature with one Sharingan eye appeared next to Shin.

Naruko sends the chakra to Shin and swipes at him continuously. Shin dodges the chakra effortlessly. At first, he seems quite lively but after a few swipes, signs of sweat and anxiety starts to show. Shin starts to slow down a bit more.

"Nicely countered kid. You're trained well." Naruko said as she quickly glared at Shin before adjusting her Hokage hat.

"Woooowww! I knew Lord Seventh was super strong but she's even more amazing in actual combat!" says Chocho.

 Shin jumps on top of the shrine gate where a little creature then appeared next to Shin. The little creature has a tail, two arms and legs and finally, the most distinguishable feature: The Sharingan Eye. The little creature starts talking. 

"Shin, retreat for now. You can't take her on yourself. First off you're fighting the Seventh Hokage of Konoha, the hero who saved the world from the Fourth Ninja War. She is known as the most powerful ninja of all time. To see it with these eyes is an unexpected bonus. Secondly, I'm having doubts that she is actually his daughter. I just don't see the blood run through her."

Naruko only managed to hear the last few words before they disappeared.

"Huh? They disappeared?" Sarada asked shocked of the scene that happened in front of her.

" The Transportation Technique.."

Naruko relaxed and then turned off her Nine-Tails mode. 

"I guess that's it, huh?" she sighed. 

"This is supposed to be a trip to find my real papa but I'm like that fair maiden that everyone's always fighting over.." Chocho sighed and plopped down and sat on the ground, tired of what just happened. 

"No. You're probably not their target Chocho. It's probably Sarada they're after....but what he said earlier....it can't be true......right?" Naruko sighed mumbling the last few words.

"Secondly I'm having doubts that she is actually his daughter. I just don't see the blood run through her."

"What did you just say Hokage-sama?" Sarada asked.

'No, it's nothing." said Naruko shaking off the thought. But this new enemy... No. She couldn't let her guard down. If it was true then serious consequences would come... Naruko then turned around to Sarada and Chocho. 

"Now, could you two explain what you're doing in the middle of the forest. You know it's dangerous without a chunin or jonin with you, especially when you're in the middle of the forest. There have been a lot of bandits around here lately even with the treaty signed. I expected better from you two. You're already genin..Chocho, why are you out here? What happened to Choji?"

"Well you see, I'm on a journey to find my real papa and Sarada over there is helping me!" Chocho said while pointing to Sarada. Naruko sighed and looked over to Sarada. Sarada had a guilty face and looked down to the ground. Naruko knew that talking about Chocho's dad made her uncomfortable. Naruko sighed again.

"I'll let you guys off the hook this time, but next time no more excuses okay?"

Sarada and Chocho's face lighted up. Naruko smiled. That was more like it! These children reminded Naruko so much of when Team 7 was still a genin.

Flashback~

Team 7 were taking a short break and Naruko was tied to a wooden pole while Sasuke and Sakura were eating lunch. Naruko's stomach grumbled. She couldn't take it anymore. She was so hungry without eating breakfast. 

"Here you go.," said Sasuke giving Naruko his bento while looking away. 

"Wait a minute, Sasuke-kun..earlier sensei said.." Sakura said worrying a little.

"It's fine. I don't feel his presence now.."

"Thanks, Sasuke! You know you're not a bad after all!" Naruko said putting a huge smile on her face.

"Shut up and eat before he comes back!" Sasuke started shoving food into Naruko's face.

"Wait Sasuke-kun! Eat yours! Naruko can share with mine!"

"Aww! Thanks, Sakura-chan! Does this mean I'm your best friend?"

"NO BAKA!! JUST EAT!"

Suddenly Kakashi poofed right in front of them.

"Yooouuuuuu guuuuuyyyyssss~" Kakashi said with a scary aura.

Team 7 flinched.

"Passed!~"

Flashback end~

"How about you guys follow me. It's too dangerous to go back to Konoha by yourselves anyway."

Sarada and Chocho agreed quickly by nodding their heads. 

"By the way Sarada, I'm meeting up with Sasuke today. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you!" Naruko said winking at Sarada under her hat. 

" Well, what're you guys waiting for? Let's go!"