Epilogue

It was that time of year again. Spring. The prettiest season. And also Sasuke's favourite. He walked over to the front gates. It had been such a long time since he's seen his dear elder brother and his brother's companion. He saw two cloaked figures. He saw his older brother in a longer ponytail. He still looked as handsome as ever. And behind him was a woman. Sasuke didn't recognise her at first but then he smiled at her. He knew who she was. She had red glasses and long black flowing hair. She also had the Hundred Seal symbol on her forehead. Her eyes were charcoal black. This was definitely Sarada. She was a splitting image of Sakura, with a few tweaks of course, but Sarada was definitely her daughter.

"Long time no see Itachi. Sarada. You've grown into a fine woman." Sarada smiled at Sasuke.

"I'm back papa! Guess what? I found my real papa! Even though he wants to stay in his hometown so I'm going to send money and go visit him every year. Now, I'm ready to become the Hokage of Konoha! Who's the current Hokage? Has Lord Seventh woken up yet?"

"Kakashi has taken over the spot of Hokage again. And congratulations on finding your biological father! Unfortunately, Lord Seventh hasn't woken up yet. How many years has it been? All we can do is to be patient and wait for her to wake up."

Sasuke walked to the hospital with Itachi and Sarada. This was basically a daily routine now, except he had visitors. He walked over to the front desk and saw the same lady as he saw the day before. And the day before that. And before that as well. The front desk lady saw Sasuke and gave him a sweet smile. She then saw Itachi and Sarada behind him. She blushed at the sight of all three people. They looked very similar to each other and not to mention that they were hot. It must be in their genes, she thought. They must be very lucky. The Uchihas.

"Naruko Uzumaki, right?" Sasuke looked at her monotonously and nodded. The lady looked sad and gave him a pass to a different room. 

"Go here. Naruko Uzumaki was transferred there this morning. Sasuke nodded at the front desk lady and walked to the designated area with Sarada and Itachi following. There were a few twists and turns but they eventually got there. Sasuke noticed a big red glowing sign. His eyes widened in horror. 

I.C.U.

He rushed inside the room. Sarada and Itachi rushed after him worried. What happened to Naruko? Then they saw Tsunade holding Naruko's weak hand as she was in bed. There were wires and tubes connected all over Naruko. The machine's beeping was growing slower and slower. Tsunade looked up to see who it was at the door and saw Sasuke. SHe then walked over to Sasuke and patted him on the shoulder and walked away outside the room with tears in her eyes.

Sasuke rushed to Naruko's side and held her hands. Tears were flowing out of Sasuke's eyes. 

"Please don't leave me Naruko! Not yet! You can't leave! Please don't!" Sasuke desperatley cried. Itachi and Sarada walked out the room crying as well, going to the resting area to leave Naruko and Sasuke alone. Sasuke's cries got through to Naruko as she opened her blue eyes slowly. You could tell that she was very weak in her position. Naruko managed to give Sasuke a weak smile. 

"I'm sorry I have to leave you so early Sasuke... I guess I really am weak.." Sasuke's tears kept on flowing.

"NO! Please don't say that Naruko! Don't leave me! Please! I waited for you, for SO long Naruko!  I wanted to propose to you Naruko! Get married! Have a family! SO, please Naruko!" Naruko just chuckled weakly. She then looked around the world she lived in for the last time and then closed them. The machine's beeping went monotone. It was official.

Naruko's heart had stopped.

Sasuke's eyes widened as more tears dribbled down his face. He then screamed into Naruko's bed sheets while still holding her hand. 

Tsunade and the others rushed in, to see a horrible sight. 

Naruko's skin was pale as snow. Her face had lost all colour. This day was indeed an unfortunate day but even with this tradgey, comes a legend.

The legend of Naruko Uzumaki. The hero that saved the whole ninja world. This is the story of the most caring and beautiful woman ever. 

This is the story of  Naruko Uzumaki.