Chapter 18

Sarada then finally recognised him.

"U-uncle Itachi...?"

-----------------------------

Itachi looked at Sarada and then smiled. He was happy.

"Nice to meet you, Sarada-chan.."  Sarada's eyes lit up. This was the first time of her meeting Itachi. Sje had heard many brave tales about him from Sasuke. Sarada smiled and hugged him and then let go. Naruko watched from a distance and smiled. This was a nice reunion. Naeuko winced. She needed to go back to Konoha to check up on her wound. The Kyuubi couldn't heal the wound anymore, because of ceartin reasons. Naruko's brearhing started becoming unsteady and she stumbled a bit. Sasuke took notice of this and walked up to Naruko.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Here let me check your wound. I shouldn't of let it happen." Sasuke was about to lift Naruko's cloak but she slapped his hand away while panting a bit. Sasuke was taken back a bit. He was a little bit shocked.

"Uhhh..I'm fine..I just need to rest a bit, that's all." Naruko walked to a nearby wall and slid down panting, while closing her eyes. Her golden hair covered her face, and it made Naruko seem like she was suffering on her own. Sasuke looked a bit off. He didn't know if it was his imagination but her saw huge amounts of blood on Naruko's stomach. Itachi saw Sasuke's face and looked at Naruko and was about to approach her bit then Naruko stood up. She walked up to Sasuke and grabbed her Hokage hat from his waist and then put it on her head. She then walked in the direction of the exit. Before she continued she turned around and adjusted her Hokage hat.

"Let's go.. I want to get back to Konoha as soon as possible. You, mini-Shins, follow after me." Naruko then walked towards the exit, with the cool air flying towards Naruko. Her cloak rustled making the words on the cloak stand out.

Everyone followed Naruko silently. All that was heard was the crunching of footsteps and the water dripping from the ceiling. Jagged rocks placed irregularly around the cave and it seemed to always get in your way. It took forever to find a way out but they eventually got there. Naruko looked out onto the cold plains, and found a huge hole in the ground. Sakura sweat-dropped. She forgot about that. Naruko looked inside the hole to see a ton load of mini-Shins. Naruko signalled Sasuke to come over and Sasuke used his Rinnegan on the mini-Shins, in the hole and behind them. Once they were all in, Naruko sent Sarada inside and waved at her. Sasuke's visual prowess was weakening so it could only take two more people.

"We'll see you back at Konoha..of you want you can have your uncle come with you if you want.." Naruko suggested. Sarada eagerly nodded, with stars in her eyes. Itachi was about to protest, but Naruko have him a caring look.

"I'm sorry, Itachi. You have to rest up, plus you have a lot to catch up to do with your niece." Naruko winked at Itachi. Itachi sighed and smiled. He walked into the void and smiled at Naruko. Before the void closed up Salads saw a glimpse of Naruko, Sakura and Sasuke's back turned to her. They were walking know the opposite direction discussing something. Sarada saw a bright light coming from them three.

Ahh.. So this is the original Team 7..

Then the void closed and then silence was in the air once again. Naruko turned around, taking her Hokage hat off and hanging it on her waist underneath her cloak. She looked at Sakura and Sasuke, straight know their eyes and then smiled. This wasn't the fake, cold smile she always wore. This smile was nice, gentle and... Genuine. Her goofy grin appeared on her face.

"Team 7, let's go!"

Sakura and Sasuke looked at each other and smiled. Sakura punched the air.

"Yosh! Let's go!"