Chapter 9

Before Naruko disappeard Sasuke saw Naruko say something. Naruko had blood coming out of her mouth with empty blue eyes.

I'll be fine.. Be happy... Thank you..

--------------------------------

After Naruko got sucked in, the void disappeared completely and all there was left was silence. Sasuke clenched his teeth and fists. Sakura looked up to Sasuke and saw the amount of rage and KI(Killer Intent) on his face, towards Shin. Even his Mangekyo Sharingan was activated. Sakura tried to calm Sasuke down, but when Sakura looked directly into Sasuke's eyes she flinched and shrinked back down to Sarada. Sasuke used his Rinnegan to try and sense Naruko.

"They either went really far away, or they escaped inside a barrier.. Sakura, Sarada..We're leaving in 10 minutes...get ready to leave.." And with just that Sasuke left into the tower picking up Naruko's Hokage Hat along the way before disappearing into the shadows in the tower. 

With Naruko...

Naruko fell out of the swirling void and fell onto the floor. The rough ride in between had already reopened her wounds and she clutched onto her stomach. Suddenly there were six mini-Shin's pointing huge strange-looking shuriken at her. Naruko got up and looked directly into the original Shin's eyes with pure hatred and anger. The feeling Naruko swore that she would never ever feel again... But Naruko couldn't help it...

A bloody, bruised and beat up Shin stood in front of her. Naruko's sweat dribbled down her face and fell onto the floor. 

"Looks I'm right in the heart of enemy territory, huh?.."

With Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada...

Sasuke was beyond angry..it was a feeling that he couldn't describe.. Sasuke cooled down for a few minutes and then walked back out of the tower. Outside was Sakura and Sarada sitting on a rock, in silence. Sasuke looked over to Sarada. She had a really guilty look on her face.

"Lord Seventh.."

With Naruko...

Shin layed down on a bench with a beat up and burnt Shin next to him. The bed was on a higher platform and Naruko was below it, with six mini-Shin's pointing weapons at her. 

"Don't take your eyes off her." said Shin.

"Yes father.." Naruko looked around and saw the mini-Shin's getting in a ready position. 

"Please behave, you are not of Uchiha blood, but we can still use you..but that's not the only reason why.." Shin coughed and put his hand over the place Sakura punched him. "That woman didn't hold back didn't she.."

"That's because you tried to kill her husband and daughter!..."

"His daughter? You must be joking..that child isn't the Uchiha's child.."

"What do you mean? Sarada clearly IS Sasuke and Sakura-chan's daughter! Sakura gave birth to her! I was there!" Naruko shouted. 

"But does that still mean that the Uchiha is the father?.."

Naruko looked at Shin in shock. "Is that what you meant when you said that you couldn't see the blood, that ran through Sasuke?.." Shin didn't speak. Naruko looked at the mini-Shin next to him and it looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"That child needs medical attention.. I won't do anything bad.. I'll help.." Naruko said gently. "It may not look like it but I know a little bit about medical ninjutsu. You don't want to lose your child don't you.." Shin then faced Naruko.

"You're just as the rumors say..but, my child? Don't misunderstand..These children are clones, culturing my teeth and nerves.."

Clones? That's just like....HIM..

"Yes..that's right. My master was..Orochimaru.." Medical ninja tools, floated above mini-Shin lying next to Shin. The tools faced upwards so it looked like they were about to stab mini-Shin.

"What are you-?"

(Warning: Might be a little gorey, but it'll be over soon.)

One tool sliced open the stomach of mini-Shin. Mini-Shin's breathing got slower and slower until he could no longer keep it up. And right there mini-Shin stopped breathing. The ninja tools then transferred some organs from mini-Shin to Shin.

With Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada...

"Orochimaru?" Sarada asked.

"Yes, I remember Kakashi-sensei say the same thing.." Sakura answered. "He felt that hte enemy this time could've been connected to Orochimaru."

"I've heard of him before. He's a notorious criminal who tried to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village a long time ago."

"He's a tremendously dangerous individual."Sakura said. Sasuke then stepped fowards.

"That man that called himself Shin Uchiha..his left arm was implanted with multiple Sharingan. The only one who is capable of doing that is Orochimaru.."

"So then Lord Seventh was taken away to this Orochimaru's place?" Sarada asked. 

"No, that's not possible. Naruko has kept Leaf shinobi keeping a strict surveillance on him. I don't think he would be directly involved with this..However to find Naruko and Shin's whereabouts, we need to find all we can from Orochimaru. Let's head to the research lab." Sasuke said. 

And with that Sasuke turned to the door and walked out. He seemed more flustered than usual. He couldn't lose someone important to him again..

Wait for me Naruko... I'm coming to get you..