Chapter 12

"He was obsessed with the Uchiha name. In particular, your late brother, Itachi Uchiha.." Orochimaru had a sneaky glint in his eyes which went by unnoticed.

Itachi, huh?..

------------------

"I see, I understand Shin's background now. Do you know his whereabouts?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh my, such one sided questioning! You've become quite shameless.." Sasuke glared at him for a few seconds. "Well anyway, it would benefit me as well if the Leaf would capture such troublesome Shin. Besides, I kind of owe one to Naruko.." Sasuke and Sakura were confused. Since when did Naruko have any contact with Orochimaru. She never went out, unless..in secret.. "I wonder how the child is doing..well, I hope.." Orochimaru started walking out the door.

"I'll explain more along the way.. Follow me.." Everyone followed Orochimaru out. Sarada saw this a chance while they were walking, she was planning to slip out.

"Umm.. you were my dad's former partners, right?" Sarada whispered in Suigetsu's ears.

"Hmm, I guess.." Sarada then stopped walking and held onto Suigetsu's sleeve. Sarada held a photo up to his face.

"Then, can you tell me where this woman is?" Sarada asked while pointing to a red headed woman. 

"Ohh.. Karin. She's at a different hideout. She's not here."

"I see.. Then...could I ask you for one other favour?"

Sakura looked back and saw that Sarada and Suigetsu were missing. She walked all over the place to find Sarada, wworried Sasuke would start getting off track. She took a few twists and turns, but found nothing. But then she saw a light from a specific room. It looked like a equipment lab. Sakura was about to scold Sarad to come back but saw Sarada and Suigetsu talking about something. Being curious, Sakura hid behind the wall and eavsdrpped on their conversation. 

"EEEHHH?!" Suigetsu jumped back. 

"NO WAY! I DIDN'T KNOW SASUKE WAS SUCH A SCUMMY BASTARD!" An image of Karin and Sasuke flirting together popped into Suigetsu's mind. Then pictures of Sasuke and random women together were all over Suigetsu's mind. Suigetsu shivered and shook the image out of his head. "Could Karin actually have.."

"Well, right now it's still only a probability! I can't trust mama or papa! A genetic test would show whose child I am, right?"

Sakura was shocked of what she was hearing right now. Suigetsu went over to a drawer and put his arm in and after scrambling around he found two boxes. 

"Found it!" Suigetsu got some hair from Sarada's head and then opened one of the boxes. Right there were pink strands of hair. It was Sakura's.(Don't ask why, long story..) Suigetsu put them into little test tubes and mixed them with this liquid, dried them and then put them under a scanner. He went over to his computer and looked at the screen.

"All right. We'll compare the genes that was harvested from you, with the genes of Sakura's hair." Suigetsu looked over to Sarada. Sarada nodded. 

"Ok.. Here we go.." Suigetsu pressed the mouse and the machine started analyzing the genes. After a few seconds, the machine beeped. On the screen there were huge letters.

*MATCH*

Sarada smiled and sighed. Sakura just smiled. Obviously Sarada was her child! She gave birth to her obviously, but it was the father that Sakura was worried about. Sakura wasn't who she seemed. The sweet, caring Sakura. "Now it's Sasuke's turn." The second box had a few strands of black hair in it. 

"Eugh! I guess the creepy things Karin did paid off huh?" Sarada looked at Suigetsu. Suigetsu looked back. That was awkward.. Suigetsu did the same process all over again. The machine was analyzing the genes. After a few minutes the machined beeped. Sarada was looked over to the screen. Sarada eyes widened in horror.

*NO MATCH*