Epilogue #2

It was that time of year again. Spring. The prettiest season. And also Sasuke's favourite. He walked over to the front gates. It had been such a long time since he's seen his dear elder brother and his brother's companion. He saw two cloaked figures. He saw his older brother in a longer ponytail. He still looked as handsome as ever. And behind him was a woman. Sasuke didn't recognise her at first but then he smiled at her. He knew who she was. She had red glasses and long black flowing hair. She also had the Hundred Seal symbol on her forehead. Her eyes were charcoal black. This was definitely Sarada. She was a splitting image of Sakura, with a few tweaks of course, but Sarada was definitely her daughter.

"Long time no see Itachi. Sarada. You've grown into a fine woman." Sarada smiled at Sasuke.

"I'm back papa! Guess what? I found my real papa! Even though he wants to stay in his hometown so I'm going to send money and go visit him every year. Now, I'm ready to become the Hokage of Konoha! Who's the current Hokage? Has Lord Seventh woken up yet?"

"Kakashi has taken over the spot of Hokage again. And congratulations on finding your biological father! Unfortunately, Lord Seventh hasn't woken up yet. How many years has it been? All we can do is to be patient and wait for her to wake up."

Sasuke walked to the hospital with Itachi and Sarada. This was basically a daily routine now, except he had visitors. He walked over to the front desk and saw the same lady as he saw the day before. And the day before that. And before that as well. The front desk lady saw Sasuke and gave him a sweet smile. She then saw Itachi and Sarada behind him. She blushed at the sight of all three people. They looked very similar to each other and not to mention that they were hot. It must be in their genes, she thought. They must be very lucky. The Uchihas. 

"Naruko Uzumaki, right?" Sasuke looked at her monotonously and nodded. 

"Room 213. Here are your passes." And with that, she gave them the passes and saw them go to the elevators. The elevator doors closed and there was an awkward silence. Sarada was literally sweating because she was in an elevator with two older brothers that she called papa and uncle even though they weren't related. 

"So little brother, how are you holding up?"

"Just fine thank you," said Sasuke with a straight face, being as sarcastic as ever. They then reached the fifteenth floor and got off. Itachi and Sarada followed Sasuke since he knew where Naruko's room was. Sasuke then stopped in front of a room. The number on the side said '213'. Sasuke opened the door and a huge gust of wind blew out towards Sasuke and the rest. Itachi then shielded his eyes from the sunlight radiating off from inside the room. He then shook Sasuke's shoulder.

"Little brother? What's wrong?" He saw tears drip down Sasuke's face. Itachi and Sarada both looked over Sasuke's shoulder and they also both froze.

There, on the bed, they saw a woman sitting upright looking out the open window, with cherry blossoms flowing in. It was Naruko. Naruko turned to see who was at the door. She then smiled at the sight of Sasuke, Itachi, and Sarada. Although their appearance had greatly changed, Naruko could tell it was them as if by...instinct. Itachi and Sarada were greatly shocked by the woman's appearance. Her hair was golden, a bit paler than before and was flowing long, off the bed. Her whisker marks were a little less visible and her eyes were no longer cerulean blue. They were a pastel light blue. Her skin was a little paler, from the lack of sunlight. 

Besides from these changes, it was very obvious that the Seventh Hokage was sitting right in front of them. 

After years of being in a coma. She had finally awoken. 

"You guys have changed a lot."

Her raspy voice was cracked and very hoarse. I guess this is what happens after years being in a coma. Suddenly tears started dripping down her face. She sniffled and wiped them away while the three figures crowded over her bed.

"Welcome back," Sasuke said while giving her a warm smile along with Itachi and Sarada.

"I'm home..."