Chapter 33

I can't move!

Sasuke then looked down at his feet. It was tuck in this sticky wax. Sasuke then looked up to see Momoshiki swinging a huge red mallet at him.

Is this the end of me?..

--------------------------------------

Sasuke then thought quickly and stabbed his sword into the wax.

"Chidori stream!" He then quickly jumped towards the air at a high distance and saw rocks flying towards him. Before he could dodge, Momoshiki brought up his hand and clenched them into a fist. The rocks in front of Sasuke started to melt and soon enclosed Sasuke in a molten lava ball. Luckily Sasuke had his Susanoo activated just in time but the heat intensified and started burning part of Sasuke's skin off. Sasuke then was thrown out of the ball. Momoshiki smirked but then saw a huge yellow figure come towards him, out of the crashed cliffs. He turned to the cliffs to see all four Kages, and Itachi with their hands touching the cliffs. They made the force much loose so Naruko could get out. Momoshiki then turned around to Sasuke's direction and saw a huge orange and yellow fox-shaped chakra surrounding Sasuke. He then squinted his eyes to see Naruko catching Sasuke with one arm as her long hair flowed upwards. Naruko saw Sasuke's injuries and closed her eyes. She was visibly shaking. Naruko then screamed as loud as she could. Naruko swore that she would've protected her friends. And right in front of her, there was Sasuke, hurting. Suffering.  Red chakra then surrounded  Sasuke and healed him. While he was healing, Naruko charged the giant chakra shaped Kurama towards Momoshiki. Momoshiki put his hands out and sent huge long wax shaped like dragons out of the ground towards Naruko. The wax dragons grabbed onto each limb of the Kurama shaped chakra. The fox grabbed onto all of the wax and pulled them out. Then a huge lava bird was created next to them and attacked the orange Kurama. The orange Kurama then grabbed onto its wings and held it in place. The bird flapped its wings towards Naruko's direction. Naruko felt the giant wind through the orange-yellow chakra. Naruko then frowned and growled. Naruko then felt a hand on her arm. She turned around to see Sasuke completely healed getting up. Naruko then sighed and smiled at Sasuke. The orange Kurama ripped the lava bird apart leaving little bits of molten lava raining down. The orange Kurama was then surrounded by purple chakra armour, from Sasuke's Susanoo. A huge rock, lava monster was then built in front of them. The rock monster swung its arm at the duo while the fox summoned Susanoo's sword and swung that at the rock monster.  The rock monster's arm swung at the fox's head but the fox ducked down and then swung the sword at the rock monsters chest. The rock monster then exploded into molten lava and rained down. Momoshiki who was inside the monster growled at the dup as the lava and debris of rock rained down on him while Naruko and Sasuke's power disappeared and leapt down onto the ground. Naruko's hair was loose and was rustling through the air while falling with her orange shirt unbuttoned, seeing her black bra. Sasuke put her arm around his shoulders and helped her get down. Itachi and the five Kages were watching from below, all sighed in relief. The only word that was in their minds were.

Amazing!...

Naruko and Sasuke leapt down and before someone could comment something inappropriate about Naruko's lack of clothing, they saw two Konoha ninja's running towards them. It was Katasuke! The developer of the scientific ninja tool. They heard hollering in his direction.

"This is payback of what you did to me earlier!' Katasuke shouted as he released many different A or S class techniques at Momoshiki. The Kages and the Uchiha brothers all facepalmed at the ninja's stupidity.

"There they go again, interfering with our business." sighed Darui while crossing his arms. An explosion occurred in the area of where Momoshiki was. Everyone looked over to Momoshiki. 

"You have my thanks fools!" Momoshiki shouted as he sucked up all the techniques with his Rinnegan on his palm. He then fired a wave of lava at the ninja. Kurotsuchi tried to put up a mud wall but the wave was too strong, but everyone was protected by Sasuke's Susanoo and Gaara's sand. Or so they thought. Naruko, on the other hand, was knocked back into a wall and got knocked out. Her hair was all burnt at the end. Sasuke quickly grabbed Naruko before she got majorly injured and brought her back inside the barrier. Suddenly a huge shadow covered a huge distance around everyone. No one could move. Naruko had woken up and tried to move. Naruko used all the force she had and managed to get from a lying position to a crouching position. Momoshiki took notice of that and sent black chakra rids into Naruko's body. He sent the rods into Naruko's right part of the chest, her right leg and her left arm. 

"Now I'll be careful with you," said Momoshiki. "I won't kill Fox, but the rest are nuisances."

Momoshiki started compressing a lightning-like technique, a bit like the Chidori together and aimed it at the rest of the ninja. Before he could stop sending the ball of death towards the ninja he noticed two were missing. The ball of dangerous chakra was piercing through the wind but then was stopped by a huge red chakra hand. The hand started swat the chakra ball and sent it back to Momoshiki. Momoshiki barley dodged it and looked over to who it belonged to. There he saw two huge Susanoo's. A red one and a purple one. He then squinted his eyes and saw who was controlling them. He then growled. Naruko looked over to the Susanoo's. Naruko then smirked.

Momoshiki, you're done for. Itachi and Sasuke will kill you.