Chapter 17

Sasuke's eyes watered. He couldn't believe his eyes. It couldn't be.. Sasuke unconsciously spoke as he stepped forwards to the man.

"Itachi..?"

-----------------------------

Itachi looked at Sasuke and was on the verge of tears. His treasured little brother that he'd throw his life away for was right in front of him. Seeing Sasuke, alive and kicking....nothing would make him more happier. Itachi smiled and waved at Sasuke.

"Long time no see, Sasuke..." Sasuke looked over to Naruko. Naruko just smiled and walked away. In a flash Sasuke hugged Itachi. His beloved older brother. He missed him so much. He was so happy to find Itachi once more, alive. They stayed there for a while. Naruko looked from afar smiling at the wonderful family reunion. Naruko felt a pain in her chest. She gripped her shirt and beared with it. She couldn't ruin the moment. Naruko stared at her bandaged hand. 

Mum...dad...Pervy Sage... Are you proud of me..? Am I doing alright?..I wish you were here with me..I'm so very lonely..

Naruko was about to cry but held it in. She winced as the pain in her stomach grew stronger. She put her hand over her wound and gripped it hoping the blood would stop flowing. 

"Naruko.." Sasuke said turning to Naruko, putting his hand on her shoulder. He wanted to thank Naruko for bringing back Itachi. Naruko turned around and unconsciously slapped his hand away. Sasuke and Itachi flinched and looked at Naruko worried. Naruko just played it off, hiding the blood she was losing. 

"I'm..fine. Ahahhaha.. So uhh...where's Sakura-chan and Sarada..?" Naruko said, trying to change the topic. Just like on cue, a crash was heard from the direction where Sasuke came from. Dust was everywhere and Naruko coughed some blood out, while Sasuke was shielding Itachi from the dust and debris that flew everywhere with is cloak. Once the dust cleared, they found an angry pink-haired woman panting with her fist in the ground with a scary aura around her. Naruko stared at Sakura. She hadn't been angry like this in a long time. Naruko then looked back at Sasuke. He had his usual facade on but deep down Naruko knew that Sasuke was shivering of fright. Sakura leaped from one side of the gaping raveen to the other side where Naruko and the others were. She landed next to Naruko. Naruko turned pale and slowly backed away, while trying to calm her down.

"H-h-h-hey Sakura-chan..W-what's going on..? W-wheres S-s-sarada..?" Sakura turned around to Naruko with veins popping out of her forehead with a scary look.

"Huh?! What did you just say..?!" Naruko was truly scared. She had already faced the wrath of Sakura once before when they were teenagers. That wasn't going to happen again. 

"N-nothing..heheh.." Sakura then turned to Sasuke. Her scary aura disappeared completley. 

"Sasuke-kun!!! I'm here! I missed you!!" Sakura said while jumping onto Sasuke and leaping on him. Sasuke was definitely struggling to get Sakura off him. I mean sure, he loved his wife but she was kin of being clingy. Too clingy.. He was embarassed since they were hugging in front of his own beloved, brother. Suddenly, they heard a snicker. Sakura turned to the voice. Her eyes squinted for a moment and then widened.

"Itachi?.. How are you alive..?" Itachi just wiped his tears of laughter away and greeted Sakura. 

"Long time no see Sakura..Are you..Sasuke's girlfriend..? You seem very caring of him.." Itachi waved. Before Sakura could answer, they heard footsteps from where Sakura and Sasuke came in. Then they saw this small figure running towards them. They all went into attacking position until they heard the voice coming from the figure. The figure ran into the light. 

"Mama! Papa! Lord Seventh!" They all backed down and calmed down. It was Sarada. Sarada leapt down carefully treading her was around the ledge and finally reached where Naruko was. She ran to Naruko and then hugged her. Naruko was taken back a bit but then smiled and hugged her back. 

"Hi Sarada..How have you been?.." Sarada looked at Naruko in the eyes with tears falling out of her eyes. She then hugged Naruko again for a few minutes. She then finally calmed down and then looked at Sakura, Sasuke and one other man she didn't recognise. Who was it? He looked awfully familiar. Sarad wracked her brain while she was staring at the man. The man walked over to her and kneeled down to her height.

"Sarada-chan..was it? Nice to meet you.." The man said. He then turned around to Naruko. 

"Who's kid is it?" Naruko smiled and pointed in Sakura and Sasuke's direction. Sarada then finally recognised him.

"U-uncle Itachi...?"