Chapter 8

Seeing the two enemy on the ground and Sakura being there, Naruko relaxed and smiled before coughing up more blood and fading into unconsciousness. 

It's okay now..
----------------------
Naruko had collapsed onto the ground next to Sarada. Sasuke immediantly walked over to Naruko followed by Sakura. Sakura kneeled down to Naruko and examined her.

"Naruko has collapsed of fatigue. She hasn't gotten enough sleep.." Sakura explained.

Being a medical ninja was sure helpful. Sakura first healed Sasuke since he was losing quite a bit of blood. Then Sakura went over to unconscious Naruko and healed her wound. After a few minutes Naruko slowly opened her eyes. Hazy, blue eyes wandered around her surroundings. Then Sarada came into view.

"Mama...pa.....rd Seve......awake..."

Sakura and Sasuke rushed over to Naruko. Her eyes were a hazy blue. She still had bags under her eyes but they were a bit better now that she had gotten some rest. Naruko slowly sat up, clutching her head. Naruko saw Sakura smilong and Sasuke had a worried look on his face.

"Naruko! That was dangerous! You were coughing out huge amounts of blood! And from that wound too! Are you okay?" Sasuke shouted into Narukos face. Sarada was behind Sasuke woth a worried look on her face with Sakura hands on her shoulders smiling. Smiling?

"I'm okay Sasuke. You don't have to worry about me! Jeezes! Stop being so loud.." Naruko joked slapping Sasuke's shoulder. "Owowow.. I guess that wound was bigger than I expected.." Naruko clapsed onto her stomach.

Sasuke told Sakura to rebandage Narukos wounds. Sakura rushed over to Naruko with a worried look on her face. After Sakura rebandaged Narukos wounds she punched Naruko in the head.

"BAKA!! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS!?"

"Sorry, Sakura-chan.." Naruko grinned while rubbing the place that Sakura hit her. Naruko stood up and walked over to Sarada and kneeled down to her height. Naruko looked into Sarada's eyes and patted her head.

"It's alright now.." Naruko whispered into Saradas ears. By now Sarada was crying tears of relief. Naruko stood up and walked towards a rock next to Sarada and sat down. Naruko sighed. It's been such a long time when Naruko felt so...

Free...

Naruko shook the thought off, and daek thoughts covered her mind. Who was this guy? Why did the little boy have the same name as him? Why were they Uchihas? Sasuke and Sarada were supposed to be the only Uchihas left.. What exaxtly did they want from us?...

Suddenly hed thoughts were interrupted by a scream next to her. This voice was undoubtedly Saradas voice. Naruko turned her head towards Sarada, with her face covered in horror.
Shin was conscious already and made a Transportation Jutsu behind Sarada. Sarada was being pulled into it, but Sakura quickly leapt behind her and pushed Sarada out of the way for Sasuke to catch her.

Naruko's eyes widened in horror as she thought back to that time..

Flashback~

The war was over and a man stood in front of Naruko.

"I'm going to seal your soul in this crystal until the time is right to come out.."

The man froze. He wasn't an expert at Sealing Techniques but what he did know that sealing a single soul took huge sacrifices. What Naruko was saying was absurd!

"Why?! Why are you doing this for me?"

"He must miss you when he finds out huh..." Naruko looked up to the sky.

"But why? I'm already dead, right? Why would you go so far just for him?" Narukos head snapped towards the man abd narrowed her blue eyes with the slits in them.

"It's not only for him you know.. He'sprobably gonna have kids and grandkids.. They need to know their uncle..am I right?... Plus I know you want this chance..right?.. "

"But, what sacrifice are you going to make? Knowing you, you won't be able to make human sacrifices can you?"

"You're exactly right..which is why.. I will be the sacrifice. Half of  my remaining life should be enough. Your body is already sealed somewhere even I can't tell you.. But it'll work out."

"Naruko! You can't do that! You have a life to live! People that care about you!"

"You too.." The man looked at Naruko with a distressed look on his face wanting Naruko to stop.

"It's almost time.." When the morning struck noon, Naruko turned to the man and multiple handsigns.

"Soul Sealing Jutsu!" Huge amounts of chakra flew towards the man and crystallized the man's soul.

The last thing the man saw was Naruko smiling while saying something.

"Thank you, Itachi..see you soon.."

Flashback end~

Naruko's muscles started moving on her own and pushed Sakura out of the way. Sakura fell down a few metres away with a few scratches and bruises but that was okay because she was a medical ninja. Then the Transportation void closed and Naruko got sucked inside the void transporting her to who knows where. Before Naruko disappeard Sasuke saw Naruko say something. Naruko had blood coming out of her mouth with empty blue eyes.

I'll be fine.. Be happy... Thank you..