Chapter 11

Suddenly two figures appeared right in front of them. Suddenly one of them spoke.

"Yo! It's been a while, Sasuke!"

-----------------

Sarada looked up and saw two figures. One had white hair and the other had orange hair. They looked familiar but she couldn't put her finger on who they were. Suddenly she remembered. They were the guys in the photo. There was the orange head, the white head, Sasuke and a red headed woman. Sarada looked at them curiously and the two figures noticed. 

"Aww! A little kid! This isn't a type of place you bring kids for a field trip y'know!" The white head said while walking up to Sarada and kneeling to her height. "What's your name? My name is Suigetsu and grumpy orange head over ther is Jugo!" He seemed friendly at least. Sarada was a shy girl.

"Sarada Uchiha.."

Suigetsu was surprised as well as Jugo. They both looked at each other and then to Sasuke. 

"Is that really you daughter?" Suigetsu whispered into Sasuke's ear. Sasuke brushed them off. Sakura then came into view and saw Suigetsu and Jugo. 

"Ohoho! What're you doing here with your wife and daughter huh?~" Suigetsu asked wiggling his eyebrows. Jugo sighed and pinched Suigetsu's ears. 

"Owowooowow! Alright! I'll stop.." Sasuke then turned to Jugo

"Take us to him.."

"Huh? Are you ordering us around?" Suigetsu asked with his hand on hips.

"Sasuke-kun..it looks like it won't be necessary." A figure emerged from the darkness behind Suigetsu and Jugo. He had black hair partially covering one of his eyes. His skin was so pale and his eyes were just like a snake's. 

"Oh my..we have an unusual visitor.." HIs voice was deep and raspy which scared Sarada a lot. All Sasuke did was glare at Orochimaru. They had a...long past that wasn't worth mentioning. 

"Orochimaru.." Sasuke said in pure venom. To break the mood Sarada started speaking. 

"Orochimaru..? So this is the person.."

"Hey! You look younger than before!" Sakura butted in. 

"You should know me by now. So don't keep podding at it, will you?"

"H-he's different than what I imagined.." Sarada said overwhelmed by what was in front of her right now. "Uh..so..is he a man or a..uh.. woman..?" Sakura looked at Sarada with a weird face and then sweat-dropped. "Believe it or not, he's actually a guy.." Sarada looked shocked. He looked so feminine as well..

"My daughter's life was endangered and Naruko was kidnapped by a man, who seemed like an underling of yours. If you're up to something spill it..NOW."

"I wonder..have I done something suspicious..? Where's the watcher outside?"

"Then explain who the man who calls himself Shin Uchiha." Orochimaru's face was shocked for a second and then it was his usual face. "Let's go to another room. Come along.." Everyone followed Orochimaru into what seemed like a lab. There were tubes full of liquid and a clone. There was testing equipment everywhere and a bunch of old books piled up. Luckily the computers lit the room up so the room wasn't as creepy as it needed to be.

"Shin.. I haven't heard that name in a while. He's already gone off on his own...He's one of my old experiments. Danzo Shimura, the man you fought.. His right arm came from Shin..That child possessed a peculiar trait, where his body  wouldn't reject any type of tissue transplant.. He was the optimum subject for cloning experiments."

"Cloning?" Sakura asked.

"To put it in simpler terms for you, he's like a shadow clone that never disappears."

"Never disappears? So once you're done what happens to them?" Sakura asked. 

"If you want to get rid them..then the only option is..to kill them." Sakura stepped forwards.

"Humans aren't as simple as that and you of all people should know that!" Sakura shouted. She was a medical ninja after all, so she knew this stuff. 

"Humans are much simpler than you think..Humans are practically slaves to their genes.. For example you Sakura, the reason why your daughter looks so much like you, is because your genes were passed onto her. Everything about her, is simply data recorded into her genes." Sarada narrowed her eyes.

Genes.. 

"That's not a nice way to put it.." Sakura said while looking at Sarada. She looked a bit.. off.

"Why does he call himself an Uchiha?"

"Oh! That's just him proclaiming that himself. Granted he's just a reproduction, someone who posses the Sharingan, he was obsessed with the Uchiha name. In particular, your late brother, Itachi Uchiha.." Orochimaru had a sneaky glint in his eyes which went by unnoticed.

Itachi, huh?..