Chapter 28

Sasuke saw Itachi and did the same as Tsunade. He looked to where he was looking.

It can't be...

Sakura..?
————————————————
Sakura saw Itachi and Sasuke staring at her. She then saw the Sharingan and then started panicking.

"It wasn't me, I swear! Sasuke-kun, you have to believe me! I would never do that to Naruko-chan!" Sakura started spouting nonsense and excuses but the brothers didn't take it. The commotion attracted the attention of Naruko and the rest of the crowd. She turned around to see what was going on. 

"Sakura. Stop. We know it's you! Just stop!" Itachi shouted. Sakura went up to Sasuke and started to cling to his arm.

"Sasuke-kun, it's not me... Don't you believe me?! I'm your wife!" Sasuke snapped out of his shocked state and shoved Sakura off his arm. It was suffocating to be around her. He then looked at Sakura in the eye and started to speak.

"Sakura, we know it's you. You need to stop lying now. We can see a huge dark aura around you with our Sharingan. We can't even get close to it because we've already just noticed it. I can't even breathe properly when I'm next to you! And since when did you call Naruko, Naruko-CHAN?! Now tell me, why did you betray us?!" Sasuke shouted. Sakura walked back while trembling and then looked down. Her bangs were covering her eyes and then she looked at Naruko. Her face was... psychotic... It was scary. Everyone in the crowd flinched. She started laughing. Holding her stomach. Like this was all a joke. She then started shouting with an angry look on her face.

"THAT'S RIGHT! I MADE A DEAL WITH HIM!! WHY YOU ASK?!! BECAUSE OF YOU, NARUKO!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. WE WERE DATING AND THEN YOU CAME UP!! YOU WENT INTO WHAT YOU CALLED DEPRESSION AND STARTED TO GET SASUKE-KUN'S ATTENTION! I SUFFERED IT ALL ALONE! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS UNRULY HAIR TO IMPRESS SASUKE-KUN WHILE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE HOW YOU LOOK!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE!! YOU MONSTER!!!!" Sakura calmed down and was breathing heavily. Her face was still psychotic as ever and scared the children in the crowd including her own daughter, Sarada. Naruko was shocked. 

Sweet, caring Sakura. She was now no more. Now she was replaced with....a monster...

Momoshiki started laughing. Naruko looked at him in disbelief. How could he be laughing? Momoshiki started to look at Naruko and had a lovesick look on his face.

"Well Fox, I have granted the pink haired woman her wish and now I get to have my end of the bargain....you.." Before anyone could protest, he put his hand out which had a Rinnegan embedded in it, and blasted everyone but Naruko away. He then teleported behind Naruko, and before she could react her knocked her unconscious by hitting her nerves on her neck. Before she fell to the ground he caught her and carried her bridal style. He then walked towards the exit where the larger figure was and then he turned around. 

"Pink haired woman, Kinshiki, let's go.." And with that, they left. Sasuke who was barely conscious saw them all leave and then fainted, letting the darkness overwhelm him. 

"Nnngghhh..."

"Sasu....ke.....Sasuk........e.......Sasuke...SASUKE!!!" Sasuke's eyes popped open and looked around the room. He was still at the church and Itachi, and Tsunade was by his side. They both sighed and relaxed a bit. Sasuke's eyes were a little hazy, but he then realized the situation they were in. He quickly sat up and looked at the room in front of him. He was a white bed. It looked like he was in the infirmary. The started clinging to Itachi's shirt and started to shake it.

"Where's Naruko?? I need to see her..WHERE IS SHE?!" Itachi and Tsunade looked at each other and then gave Sasuke a pitiful look. Sasuke loosened up his grip and slumped on the bed. Itachi held his brother's hand and gave him a warming look. 

"We'll get her back. I know you miss her and I do too, in fact, everyone here does. So don't worry okay?" Itachi's words were warm. Sasuke smiled. He then frowned again.

"Where's Sakura?" Itachi looked out the window and spoke.

"When I woke up she was just gone. Just like Momoshiki and Naruko as well. Momoshiki must've taken her as well. She didn't have much of a choice anyway. I've read that once you get involved with the legendary 'Moon Clan', and make a contract with them, your will, will disappear. In our case, Sakura's Will of Fire has disappeared. What Momoshiki said, he said that he made a contract with her to make her wish come true. Once her wish came true, her happiness for that moment would be paid off by her becoming his slave forever. Something like that. But, I'm not too sure." Itachi saw Sasuke's blank look and he gripped Sasuke's hand and squeezed it. Sasuke smiled and slowly got out of the bed. He turned around to face Itachi and smiled.

"Let's go get her.."