Chapter 14

Susanoo flew down to an icy, rocky area.

Lord Seventh..We're coming to get you..

-------------------------------------

With Naruko...

Naruko stood in the middle with mini-Shin's surrounding her with floating sharp weapons pointed at her. Naruko looked around her surroundings, still clutching her stomach. 

"I am the only one who deserves to carry out Itachi-sama's wishes, and carry on the Uchiha name with him! My goal is to revive the Akatsuki, and stir up conflict through the entire world once more. So tell me, where did you hide his soul?"

"Your goal huh? I guess I don't have to worry then.. Kurama.."

Only this once Naruko..I'm worried about you. My powers can only heal a little of your wounds. The disease is stopping me from healing you completley. Make sure you finish up as soon as possible, got it? 

"I got it, you furball.." Naruko smiled. Naruko's Nine Tails Mode activated and relief came over Naruko. 

The after effects were going to be painful but getting out of this hellhole was going to be worth it. Naruko's chakra arms swung everywhere and knocked out half of the mini-Shin's. The three mini-Shin's that were left formed a line and came in all directions. They attacked with shurikens but Naruko deflected it. Suddenly all three of them clung onto Naruko's arms and leg and injected something in Naruko's arm and then she suddenly collapsed. The Nine Tails mode deactivated. Her body was all numb and it didn't listen to her, although she was still conscious. The three mini-Shin's carried her to a wooden chair and stood guard behind, and next to her.

Shin grabbed her golden hair and forced her face to face him. Suddenly his Mangekyo Sharingan appeared and a weird pattern appeared. A butterfly looking shape appeared in his pupil and then Naruko's world turned black. 

Then she opened her eyes. She was in her apartment. Naruko slowly got off her bed and walked out of the door. She was back in Konoha. She looked around and saw all the villagers look at her. It wasn't the look of praise and honor. In fact, it was the opposite. The same looks that they gave her when she was still a kid. The looks of disgust. Anger. Hatred. Venom. Naruko crouched down and her eyes were wide open. Those looks.. They scared her so much. Naruko looked back up. There were more people. Including, her best friend, Sasuke. Her teacher, Kakashi. Her master, Jiraiya. Her parents... Naruko screamed and kept on mumbling for help. Suddenly Shin's face appeared in the moon and taunted her. Naruko was crying. She shut her eyes and then passed out.

Naruko opened her eyes. Her eyesight was blurry. She tried to put her hand up but she couldn't. She was stuck. She looked down and saw that her arms and legs were tied to the chair with chakra binding chains.

Naruko struggled to get out of the chair but her efforts all went to waste.There was a mini-Shin guarding her from afar.

"What happened to me?!" Mini-Shin didn't answer and stood there. Naruko was getting frustrated. She couldn't use any chakra. Suddenly the door slammed open and saw Shin holding a body. Naruko squinted her eyes and looked at the body and then gasped in shock.

"How did you find him?" Shin looked at Naruko and then looked back at the body. He carefully put the body down on the bed and then the man's face came into full view. Naruko was shocked. How did Shin find him? This was a top secret that only she knew about. Naruko glared at Shin and gritted her teeth.

"We're finally here Itachi-sama.. This is the final step! I will sacrifice almost all my organs for you.. And I will help you spread chaos throughout the world once again."

Shin signalled the other two mini-Shins to come out. The other two mini-Shins came out dragging long bags behind them. Naruko was first confused of what they were but then Naruko realised what it was. Her eyes widened in horror. To bring a dead person belack to life required huge sacrifices and one human life wasn't enough.

"Let's start shall we?.."