Chapter 13

After a few minutes the machined beeped. Sarada was looked over to the screen. Sarada eyes widened in horror.

*NO MATCH*

-------------------

Sarada's just stood there with her head hung low. Suigetsu was behind her trying to comfort her. Sakura was behind the wall, shaking. She was furious and worried at the same time.

What if they found out?.. I need to keep them quiet.. I need to... No... Not yet...

Sakura's patience had run out. She couldn't be nice anymore. Sakura walked back to the direction of where Sasuke was. She was going to keep quiet about this until they got Naruko back. Once they got back, Sakura would have to 'talk' to Sarada.

Flashbacks of Sasuke flashed through Sarada's mind. Sasuke wasn't her father. Her mother...no..Sakura had been lying to her the whole time.. Suigetsu looked over to Sarada. Unconsiously, Sarada had been crying. Tears dribbled down Sarada's face. Suigetsu stepped back a few steps. He never knew how to deal with women, especially when they were moody, or crying. 

"Uh...anyway, I gotta go!" And with that Suigetsu left running out of the door. Suigetsu kept on running until he bumped into Sakura. He just glared at her and whispered into her ear while running past her and then he disappeared on the next turn. Sakura's eyes darkened. 

"Dissapointing..Think of Sarada for once.."

Veins popped out of Sakura's head. A black aura surrounded Sakura. She then calmed down after. Suigetsu was going to pay.. Sakura sighed and mumbled to herself.

"Since the old days, they've always messed things up..especially that idiot.."

Sarada wiped away her tears. Well, there was no point to keep on crying like this. Sarada walked out the door and found Orochimaru and the rest of the group. Sarada looked at Sakura and Sakura noticed. Sakura waved back giving her a smile. Sakura walked over to Sarada and kneeled down to her height. Sakura gave Sarada a pat on the head. Sarada flinched a bit.

"Where were you? Your papa and I were worried about you, Sarada..~"

Sarada gulped and gave Sakura an awkward smile. 

"I was with big brother Suigetsu.. Right Suigetsu-nii?.." Sarada looked over to Suigetsu giving him a glare. 

"Uhh... yeah.." Suigetsu quickly turned the opposite direction. Sakura looked over to Sarada and gave her a huge smile.

"Ok.. just don't get in trouble..YOUR father and I will get very worried if you get in trouble..alright, sweetie?" Sakura words seemed forceful but Sarada paid no mind to it. 

"OK..mama.." Sakura and Sarada joined the group and they walked to the entrance of the base. 

"Well, Sasuke-kun. I gave you the destination..Make sure Naruko visits me after you rescue her.. We have business to discuss..Unfortunately I can't leave this cave so I bid you farewell here." Orochimaru said.

Sasuke just gave Orochimaru a nod and then motioned Sakura and Sarada to follow him. Sakura bid them farewell before running up to Sasuke's side trying to talk to him, with Sarada on the other side of Sasuke. 

Once outside the cave, Sasuke turned around to Sakura and Sarada. 

"I'll take everyone to Shin's destination with my Rinnegan. My Visual Prowess just came back."

Sarada looked in awe at Sasuke's eyes. One was the Mangekyo Sharingan and the other Rinnegan, such a beautiful shade of pastel purple... Sasuke noticed Sarada looking at him. He turned to Sarada and looked at her. Sarada noticed him looking at her and turned the opposite direction quickly trying to play it cool. Sasuke frowned and turned to Sakura.

"What happened to Sarada? Is she sick?" Sakura frowned.

"She's fine Sasuke-kun. But I'm scared. Could you hold hands with me.." Sasuke looked at her and turned away. 

"Let's go.."

Sakura and Sarada were up in the air inside Sasuke's susanoo. Sarada stared at Sasuke's back. 

How does he really feel about mum? Should I tell him? Why is he so pent up about Lord Seventh being missing? Does he have feelings for her? No..why do I care?...he's not even my real father...

An image of Naruko then appeared in Sarada's head. An image of the blonde woman smiling at her. It was a warm smile..Unlike Sakura's... Sarada gripped onto her pouch bag. 

I'm going to save all this thinking for later..Right now, I just wanna save Lord Seventh..That's all that matters..

"We should be here. Sakura, scope them out." Sakura batted her eyelashes and pouted at Sasuke. She wanted his attention. All. Of. It. But Sasuke's glare got to her and she looked away. Susanoo flew down to an icy, rocky area. 

Lord Seventh..We're coming to get you..