8: The View

I'll update everyday! So please vote, comment! Share this to your friends! 💋

---

Lisa and Jennie arrived at the said location. It was a tall building so Lisa looked at Jennie.

"A building?" Lisa asked.

"Just trust me, c'mon! The staffs are waiting there!" She pulled Lisa then went to the elevator.

"You'll be amazed of the view! I swear you'll love it!" Jennie squealed.

They went out of the elevator and that exact time, Lisa jaw dropped. It surely have a nice view that you can see the surroundings up there.

"Woah, this view... it's perfect." Lisa said in awe.

"Right? You'll buy me ice cream after this shoot!" Jennie said.

"Name your food, I'll buy it." She said then she looked at the surroundings. She smelled fresh air, nice wind. It was all perfect.

"C'mon, let's go to our room. The team is already waiting for us. Jennie said. "We'll be back later when it's sunset." Jennie said then Lisa nodded and walked behind Jennie.

---

Jisoo was seating at her office when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She said. The she saw Rosé wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans.

"O-oh Chaeyoung, what brought you here?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I came here to ask you something." Rosé then sat down.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't want to be a model anymore." She sighed.

"W-what? What are you talking about chaeyoung?" Jisoo was shocked.

"I want to explore things. I want to do the thing I always wanted to do." Rosé looked at Jisoo.

"And what is it?" Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"To sing." Rosé said.

---

It was already 5:30pm and the sun was setting so they decided to proceed to the shoot.

"Wow, it's really beautiful." Lisa looked at the view.

Jennie was all set then she appeared behind Lisa.

"Let's finish this so that you'll enjoy this view and I want to eat my ice cream." She patted Lisa at her shoulders.

Lisa nodded then she proceed to set her camera. The staffs turned the lights on and they went to the shoot.

"Okay now, leaned here. Do whatever you want." Lisa commanded then Jennie nodded.

Lisa looked at her camera ready to click when Jennie looked at the camera fiercely.

Lisa gulped and took her picture.