12: Realized.

YO GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE 8TH EPISODE OF BLACKPINK HOUSE? BITCH I DIED WHEN JENLISA'S DATE CAME OUT SO HERE YOU GO!!

--
They are now walking to the restaurant where they ate last night. They entered the said restaurant and sat down. They ordered breakfast.

Jennie is sitting across Lisa and beside her is Jisoo sitting across Rosé.

While waiting for their food Jisoo spoke.

"Are you ready for later?" Jisoo asked the three of them.

"Do we have a choice?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, you guys are gonna love it!" Jisoo said.

"I agree, I'm excited its my first time to try parasailing!" Lisa said cheerfully.

"Same! And we'll ride jetski also I can't wait!" Rosé clapped her hands.

"How about you Jendeukie?" Jisoo teased Jennie.

"Can't. I have a sea sickness." Jennie said.

"Just try!" Rosé said and Jennie just nodded.

This was all planed by one and only, Jisoo. They want to have some fun before working so she planned to ride jetski and try parasailing.

They finished their meal when Jisoo and Rosé excused themselves. They went back to the hotel to get their things.

"I'm worried." Jennie looked at Lisa.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not sure if I can do that." Jennie pouted so Lisa softly laughed.

"It's alright, I'm here." Lisa then held Jennie's hands on the table and brushed her hands with her fingers.

Jennie looked at their hands and blushed.

"Come on, smile. We need to enjoy! You'll never know when you'll gonna drown." Lisa joked that made Jennie laughed.

Lisa then quickly opened her favorite camera that's clinging in her neck.

She clicked and captured it.

"Hey!" Jennie was again shocked.

"Why are you always doing that?!" Jennie yelled she was a bit annoyed.

Lisa then turned of her camera and looked at Jennie and said, "I told you, I want to capture everything that's beautiful. You're smile is beautiful." Lisa compliments.

Jennie can't help it but to blush really hard Lisa saw it so she laughed.

"Oh, I'm making you blush!" Lisa teased Jennie.

"Stupid!" Jennie covered her face with her hands and Lisa just laughed.

Jisoo and Rosé came back with their cameras with them.

"Come on guys, let's go!" Jisoo said.

Jennie was the first one to stand up then ran to Rosé and clings to her.

"Why is she running?" Jisoo asked Lisa who's walking behind the two.

"I don't know." Lisa just smiled.

--

They arrived at their first location, Jetski.

Rosé wearing a grey cropped top. Jennie's wearing a white nike rashguard while Jisoo and Lisa is wearing a white shirt with a print on them.

"Who's riding with me?" Jisoo asked.

There's only two jetski so they need to share.

"Me." Rosé said.