42: Engaged

:(
U guys need some wifi in this chapter for u guys to see the pictures in lisa's gallery and warning: lots of pictures
--

November 30, 2021

Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé is having their breakfast at Jennie's condominium. In the past months, Jennie decided to go back to her own condominium because she doesn't want to be a burden to Jisoo because she knows that her best friend is having a hard time with everything. Jisoo protested at first but when she said Nayeon will accompany her, Jisoo agreed. Guess who's living next door? Yes, you're right. Nayeon is living in Lisa's condominium. Jennie said so and Jisoo agreed.

They were having their breakfast when one of their phones rang. One of them answered the phone.

"Read the news." The guy said at the phone then he hung up immediately. She furrowed her brows causing the two to look at her.

"What is it?" One of them asked.

"He told me to read the news. Wait a minute." She opened her phone and was shocked when she saw the headline.

HEADLINE:
IT IS RUMORED THAT ONE OF KJ ENTERTAINMENT'S MANAGER IS ENGAGED TO ONE OF THEIR ARTISTS.

"Hell no!"
"Who is it?"
"Is it Jennie Kim?"
"Rosé Park?"

"Shit." She cursed. The two stopped eating and furrowed their brows because of confusion. "Look at the news guys." She added. The two obliged and went to open their phone.

"Fuck."
"How did they know this?"

She sighed and looked at her friend. She held her hands and looked intently in her eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked. Her friend smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I want to be happy and I found it in her." Her friend said. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm so happy you found your happiness at last."

--

December 29, 2021 4pm

Jisoo's POV

Fuck fuck fuck. I'm nervous about what will later. Is Lisa gonna show up? Is Lisa is still alive? What if she found out that Jennie is planning something if she doesn't show up later? Fuck, I'm going crazy!

"Everything okay, chu?" Jennie asked. We're at my house because Jennie wants to spend this day with us.

"Yes, I'm just nervous about later." I admitted. Jennie let a soft chuckle and held my hands.

"I am too, chu. I don't know if she's still alive but I hope she is." She smiled. Jennie changed. She changed when Lisa left. She became a strong woman now and I proud that she is.

"Do you still love her, Jennie?" I asked. Bro, I'm curious because she didn't cry or talk about Lisa after that night when I told her about Lisa's plan.

She shook her head while smiling and stood up. "Come on, chu. You know my status right? You know my answer already." By that, she stood up and went to Rosé's room.