21: Date?

sorry for grammatical errors guys :(
--

Jennie woke up from the sound of people shouting. She groggily stood up and looked at Rosé's bed that's empty already.

She went outside their room and saw a people cooking— more like a disaster. Rosé was screaming at Lisa who's cooking their breakfast. Lisa and Rosé was wearing an apron. She laughed at the view.

"Lisa, that was the third bacon you burned!" Rosé grabbed the spatula from Lisa's hands and Jisoo who was arranging their plates laughed at the two.

"I don't understand this.. My dad is a chef but I wasn't good as him." Lisa pouted and she saw Jennie who was smiling in front of their room's door.

"Hey, you're awake." Lisa greeted.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at Jennie and greeted her a goodmorning.

"What are you guys fighting about?" Jennie walked to the kitchen just to witness burnt bacons. She laughed and shook her head.

"I'll cook. Wait for me, I'll just wash my face and brush my teeth." She then walked to the bathroom.

"Here comes the chef." Jisoo smiled.

-

"Can someone give me an apron?" Jennie asked. Rosé and Lisa looked at each other.

"Lisa, give your apron. You don't belong here in the kitchen. My god." Rosé rolled her eyes causing Jennie to giggle.

"Fine." Lisa pouted and took her apron out.
She walked to Jennie and smiled. Jennie was thinking that Lisa will just give the apron but it's the other way around. Lisa then went behind Jennie and wrapped the apron on her waist. It was like a backhug. This action made Jisoo dropped the forks and Rosé's mouth agape. It took Jennie by surprise.

"W..thanks." Jennie looked away. She felt flustered of the sudden action.

Jisoo smiled at the view and went inside to their room and grabbed Lisa's camera on the table. She went back to kitchen and saw the three talking.

"Hey guys, look here." She positioned the camera causing the three shocked.

"What are you doing with my camera?" Lisa asked. She doesn't want someone to touch her camera especially her favorite one.

"I'm sorry but you'll thank me later." Jisoo winked and positioned again the camera ready to take a picture.

"Look here! Do a cheerful one." Jisoo said. Lisa smiled, she knows Jisoo wants her to seize the moments.

"Alright." Rosé smiled.

"1, 2, 3." Then the camera clicked and Jisoo looked at the photo and smiled. She looked at Lisa and they nodded with each other and smiled.

--

It was already noon when Jisoo, wearing a corporate attire and Lisa who's wearing simple tshirt and a pants said that they are going out.

"Where are you guys going?" Jennie asked while playing with her dog, Kai. While Dalgom, Jisoo's dog was sleeping on Rosé's lap.