38: Stuck

i h8 2 do this chapter but yeah, enjoy.
--

Jennie wake up that day with no Lisa beside her. She knit her brows but then shrugged. She thought maybe Lisa was already in the living room preparing. Oh god, she's wrong.

She remembered what Lisa told them last night about the letter. She saw the letter on their table and opened it with a smile on her face. As she began to read the letter, she was confused. Her smile turned upside down.

to my one and only,

hello! goodmorning! you still look so beautiful even with morning look. wish i could kiss you right now but i can't. jennie? i did something that will hurt you. as you read this, im no longer here. i left already. this hurts me and i know it will hurt you too so i'm sorry. i'm really sorry baby for doing this. but then, i want to say thankyou. thankyou for all the laughs we've shared. all the kisses we did. all the road we took. all the journey that i took with you. being with you was my safe haven, i came here to work knowing that i only have months to live. at first, i thought i will regret it but not until i met you. you bring out the best in me and i'm so happy that you did. fuck, i really am. all my life all i did was to work, work, work. i didn't even enjoyed my days but then, jisoo offered me the job and i'm so happy that i took it. the first time i saw your smile? it was the time that i knew i'm doomed. that i don't want to let you go. but then life's a dick, i met you when i'm dying but you didn't make me feel that i am because every time that i'm with you feels like a lifetime. so thank you jennie. thank you for the happiness that you've given me just like the famous quote on a famous movie, "you gave me a forever within the numbered days and i'm grateful." but please, don't come after me. live your life. be happy! i don't want you to cry just because i left. i want you to just think about all the good times we've spent okay? i love you jennie kim. i love you so much. i promise that i will try my best to comeback but if i won't be able to do that know this, you're the only girl the i love and i will love until my heart stops beating. maybe in another universe, we're happy now but then for now, i want you to find your own happiness. slay all those magazines! i will buy all of them and i will cheer you. i'm your number one supporter okay? i promise if i can make it, i would ask you to marry me right away. take care of kuma and kai for me! this is the end of my letter, baby. i love you so much. until our next photoshoot, smile for me.

love,
Lisa.

Jennie cried. Jennie cried a lot that day. She locked herself in their room and cried her heart out. She read the letter again and again until she fell asleep from crying.

--

Jennie's POV

I woke up with someone poking my cheeks. I opened my heavy eyes and looked at Jisoo who was sitting at Lisa's bedside while smiling at me. Her eyes is also swollen from crying. I sat up and looked at her.

"Chichu, she's gone. She left me." I hugged her and sobbed in her chest. She hugged me back and patted my back. I can feel that she's crying also.

"She didn't left us. She promised us that she will come back and I know she will do it. Stop crying, jendeuk. Lisa will hate this if she saw this. I know it's hard for you and for us also but we need to be strong. We need to be strong for her and for ourselves."

We stayed at that position for about half an hour when Jisoo pulled away and we both recovered from crying.

"Come on, you should eat first okay? I guess Lisa told you what she wants you to do right? She doesn't want you to be fucked up. Hmm?" Jisoo smiled at me comforting me a little. I slowly nodded and held her hands for support. I don't think I can walk right now. I'm weak physically and mentally. We walk towards the living room. As we walk, memories came crashing at me when Lisa and I would cuddle in the sofa or when Lisa and Jisoo was fighting over the food. Where Lisa would help Rosé with her song. Lisa was everywhere... I tightened my grip to Jisoo's arms tears was falling again.