29: Meet The Family

so guys i'm back! took me awhile to update bc i had my last test but yeah.

--

"You wanna come?" Lisa asked Jennie. They are in Lisa's bedroom cuddling. It was a Sunday morning. Jennie decided to go to Lisa's room because she felt cold and she need someone to hug her.

Jennie looked at Lisa with a confused eyes and the latter chuckled.

"I want you to meet my family. We'll be having a family dinner at my condo." Lisa smiled but Jennie immediately sat up straight with a widened eyes.

"Y..you want me to m..meet your parents?"

Lisa nodded and saw Jennie panicked. She laughed and shook her head. She sat up straight to and leaned on Jennie's shoulder.

"Come on, I know that their gonna love you. And you don't need to put lots of make up." Lisa lifted Jennie's face.

"You're beautiful, baby." Lisa added and kissed her on the lips lovingly. Their lips parted and it's evident to Jennie's face that she's blushing.

"You think?" Jennie looked at Lisa and the latter nodded and stood up.

"I know so."

"Come on, be ready. We'll go there at 12 pm and it's.." Lisa looked at her watch. "It's 9 am. Let's grab some breakfast and go." Lisa pulled Jennie's arms but the latter pouted.

"Let's stay here for awhile please?." Jennie pleaded. Lisa can't help but to pinch Jennie's cheeks because she's too cute.

"I like it when you're clingy but we need to prepare baby. Let's go." Lisa kissed Jennie one last time and the latter frowned but eventually agreed and stood up to follow Lisa at the living room.

--

"You'll come with us?" Jennie's eyebrows furrowed and looked at Jisoo who is fully dressed.

"Hmm. Unfortunately, Chaeng is busy shooting so she can't go with us. Let's go." Jisoo grabbed her car key and walked to the garage. Jennie looked at Lisa with a confused eyes but Lisa smiled and just shrugged.

--

"Jennie." Lisa turned her head to Jennie. Lisa was sitting in the shotgun seat while Jennie is in the middle passenger seat. While Jisoo is the driver.

"Jiyong is there. I mean, my parents wants to --"

"Alright. No problem." Jennie smiled at Lisa and looked at the road again. Lisa was a bit surprised because she didn't saw Jennie be jealous so she slowly nodded and went back to her seat. Jisoo looked at her and Lisa shrugged.

--

"You ready?" Lisa asked Jennie. The latter was more than nervous. She held Lisa's arms tightly and took a deep breath.

"Okay, let's do this."

Lisa smiled and she looked at Jisoo and the latter nodded. She typed her password and automatically her door opened. They slowly walked to Lisa's living room and when the parents saw their child, they ran for an embrace causing Jennie to let go of her grip.

"Baby, are you okay? Is everything fine?" The mother said while hugging her daughter. Lisa softly laughed and nodded.

"I'm okay, Mom."

The mother removed her hug to Lisa and looked at the other two.

"And you two are?" She sweetly asked smiling at them.