17: Hello Doctor

yo guys sorry for not updating i was busy this weekend but yeah, i'm back. enjoy!!

--

"Mom please, just let me go to Korea. There's a job waiting for me there." The girl was sobbing. She and her mom was sitting at their sofa in their big living room.

"You know going outside this country isn't good for you especially you're condition is.."

Her daughter cutted her.

"This is the last thing that I want to do, mom. The CEO of that company wants me. Please, one last time mom." The girl's tears are already falling on her cheeks.

Her mom sighs and took a deep breath. She will make a biggest decision of her life. She looked at her daughter, she can see the determination on her eyes. She wants her daughter happy. She decided to give this to her one last time.

"Alright." Her mom said. The girl looked at her mom with a widened eyes.

"What do you mean 'alright?'" The girl asked.

"I'll be sending you there." She saw her daughter's eyes sparkled. "But, there's a but. I'll be sending your private doctor there once he came back from England. He'll be staying with you wherever you're staying." She said.

The girl stood up and jumped. "It's alright! Yes mom, you're the best!" Then the girl hugged her mom.

"Promise me after you finish that work, you'll come back home okay? It's better to tell your boss your condit.."

The girl removed her hug from her mother.

"What? No! I'll handle it just don't tell them my condition besides, I promise I'll come home safe." She reassured.

The mom took a deep breath. "Fine, but go to your everyday check up when Jiyong came back okay?" She didn't have a choice.

"Yes, mom! Thank you!" She smiled widely.

"I'll talk to your dad about this." The mom said and the girl just nodded.

-

Lisa woke up from her dream she instantly checked her phone. There's a message from Jisoo and Jiyong.

She first looked at Jisoo's message.

"Ppong! Morning Lisa. I would like to tell you that it's your rest day! Yahoo no job from you today but tomorrow continue your shoot with Chaeng okay? I'll send you the details later. Have a nice day."

She automatically smiled at her boss' texts. She then looked at the other message.

"Yo, wassup! My Lisa! I'm here at Thailand! I'll be there later! Fetch me later at 3 pm. See you brotha!"

She giggled at the text of her best friend. Jiyong is her bestfriend. Jiyong took Medicine while Lisa pursued photography.

Lisa then replied to Jiyong.

"I'll be there, Jiyong. See you motherfucker"

--