28: Lisa

I would really appreciate it when you share this story to your friends! :) Have you seen Ep.11-5 of BPH? Bitch I cried.

This chapter will be in Lisa's POV

--

"So this girl you call Chaeng already knows?" Jiyong asked. As usual, we do my daily check up. I told him that my nose bled last night. He really wants me to admit to his friend's hospital but I do not like hospitals. The smell, the people crying. I mean for me, hospital is hell. You'll go there because something is not right with you or something bad happened to you.

"Yes and they cried a lot last night like I was dead already." Okay, I know that is bad joke.

"What about Jennie? Aren't you gonna tell her? You're being unfair you know." Jiyong told the truth. Yes, I'm being unfair to Jennie but I want to treasure the moments with her not thinking that I'm gonna die soon. I want all just to be normal when it comes to her..

I shook my head and bitterly smiled.

"Not now, Jiyong."

He sighed and nodded. "So what are the things you want me to do again?"

"I want you to take care some of the things I'll be leaving behind." I saw Jiyong's expression like he was about to cry.

"Hmm. What is it?"

"You see my studio?" I pointed out the locked room. Jiyong looked and nodded. "When the time comes, I want you to open it and get my scrapbook. Then make it into a canvas every single picture there. You see, everyday when I go here, I usually developed my recent pictures in my favorite camera. So Jiyong, this is very important for you to do." I added.

Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed and looked at me.

"Where should I put it then?"

I smiled and took a deep breath. "Here comes the second favor. I am currently paying some construction workers to build my own studio near Jennie's favorite park. They said it will finish any time soon. So if it is finished, I want you to take care of it and put the photos there. It has three different room. One for Jisoo, one for Chaeng and for Jennie. You'll put the designated pictures in their room alright?"

"Lisa why are you prepar--"

"I'm not yet finish. There's this flower shop and the old woman's name is Yuri. I told her when I'm up there already, you'll go there and introduce yourself. She knows you just tell her your name." I cutted him.

"What? What should I do in that flower shop?"  Jiyong runs his fingers to his brown hair. I can see that he's frustrated right now. I'm sorry Jiyong.

"Give me your bank account and I'll give you all my money that I'll be having when Jisoo gave me the money."

"But I don't wan your mo--"

"That money will be spent to Jennie's bouquet. You'll pay Yuri's grand daughter to deliver the said flowers to Jennie every day."

"Lisa this is insane." He growled.

"Please Jiyong. I just want you to take care of those things. You're the only person that I know and trust."

He looked at me and sighed loudly. "Okay, Lisa. But promise me one thing."