23: Real Date.

double update cause why not? shout out to my friend, pakyu ka neris wag mo to basahin

--

Lisa woke up with a lot of sweat on her pillow. She sighed and shook her head. She looked at Jisoo's bedside but there's no Jisoo sleeping. Lisa wondered that she's already awake. She went to the living room and saw  Jennie cooking.

"You're up early." Lisa said causing Jennie to looked at her and smiled.

"Good morning." Jennie greeted then turned to the food she's cooking.

"What's that smell? It's smells nice." Lisa sniffed and walked to the counter.

Jennie chuckled and shook her head. "Lisa this is only pancakes."

"Whatever. I'm sure it's delicious because you made it." Lisa smiled to Jennie making the latter flustered.

"St..stupid."

Lisa laughed. "You called me that again after 81 years!" Lisa pretended to be shocked.

"By the way, where is Jisoo?" She looked across the living room but still, no Jisoo.

"She went to the company. She said she have a meeting. She left early." Jennie said.

"Oh.." Lisa shrugged. She examined Jennie's face, memorizing all of that because she knows, she'll miss it so much.

"Jennie."

"Hmm?" Jennie's still frying those pancakes when suddenly Lisa said that made her shocked.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Jennie's knees became weak looking at Lisa's smile waiting for her answer.

"Wha--what?" Jennie looked at Lisa, not believing her own ears.

Lisa softly laughes and repeated her question.

"I said would you go on a date with me?" Lisa smiled.

"W..why the sudden question? Y..you still have work with Chaeng r..right?" Jennie cursed herself for stuttering.

"No, unfortunately Chaeng have a new photographer for her debut." Lisa fakely pouted then looked at Jennie.

"So..?" Lisa was waiting for her answer. Jennie was hesitant but she doesn't want to opportunity to go away so she looked at Lisa and smiled.

"Yes Lisa, I would like to go on a date with you." Jennie replied not minding the burnt pancakes.

-

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung eyed her two friends whose dressed. They are both carrying their camera.

"We're going out." Lisa replied. "Tell Jisoo that I'm with Jennie okay?"

"I want to come!" Chaeyoung was about to stand when she looked at Jennie whose giving her a deadly glare. She immediately sat down again on the couch and scratch her head.

"Oh, I forgot I still have a shoot. So, bye! Goodluck on your date." Then she winked at Jennie.

Lisa giggles and grabbed her car key and looked at Jennie.

"Shall we?" Lisa sweetly smiled and offered her arms to Jennie.

"We shall." Then Jennie wrapped her arms to Lisa's arms.

"Hoes." Chaeyoung whispered but Jennie still heard.

"I heard you!" Jennie shouted making the other two laugh.