Older Bro

A/N:

This is the sequel/spin-off of Son of an Alpha. Please read that story first. This is Raven's story and will feature Royce and Alexia. Also I have to mention that this story goes from like zero to one hundred super quick. If you want to see who the characters are in this story check out my Instagram account: Smurfyphantom06 ENJOY!

__________ . . . . . __________

-RAVEN-

I stood there and looked up at the man, I actually felt a little unsure of myself now. I had no plan whatsoever and I only hoped that he'd take it easy on me.

"Imagine my inital concern and worry when one of my War Dogs reports back that he has spotted an unknown wolf on our lands...an American no less."

His words were stern, as was his face...but it soon smoothed out as a smile filled his now beared cheeks, "...But I can't stay mad at my little sis."

He got up and walked over to pull me into a tight rib crushing hug.

"Hey Bro." I smiled into the hug.

He pulled back to look at me, "I've missed you so much Ray...and Lexi's gonna be so glad to see you, she's stressed to the max about the wedding."

I remembered the day I had recieved the invitation, I didn't think Royce and Alexia would be getting married for a while as they only found each other 2 years ago and they were both barely 19.

But they're in love and Mates no less, so it was bound to happen.

"You know you're the first to arrive...kinda early don't you think?" He asked with a humored smile.

I knew he was refrencing his wedding in a few months. I nervously pushed my hair behind my ears and looked at him, "About that...I didn't come for the wedding...I mean i'm definitly going to be there...I am the Maid of Honor and all, but it's just...well you remember two years ago when you told me I should visit the pack with you?"

"Of course." Royce smiled. "You are a welcome guest to my pack for however long as you'd like to visit."

"That's the thing..."

"Raven...you know you can tell me anything." he said with full concern now. "Cut the bull kid."

"Dad offered me the pack."I admitted with a sigh.

He smiled. Raven...that's great sis!"

I shook my head, "...he wanted me to be his sucessor and...well, I turned it down." I confessed as I vividly recalled the meeting with the council members.

__________

"I Raven Juliette Archer, only daughter of Alpha Roy Archer; do hereby denounce any claims to the Silver Junction pack now and til the end of my days. I will never choose to seek any rights or assume my welcome. My future offspring will know no ties to this pack other than as possible allies. I do so swear this here and now before my family and peers, the words have been spoken, and so must they be." I said before the others in the room chanted the same last line.

There I stood, with my parents, my brother, and the council members, signing away my inheritance to the pack; something that didn't sit quiet so well with my mother when she found out my dad had in fact chosen me before my brother.

I looked over at my father, sadness filled his face. Soon I stepped back and my brother and father stepped forward.

I watched on as Bryson was announced the next Alpha of the Silver Junction pack. Before I knew it my Mother and Brother left the room alongside the council members leaving my dad and I all alone.