Siblings

-RAVEN-

I was so excited, I couldn't believe how Lucky Ryland and I were to have such huge advocates in Charles and Natalie...the two of them have been nothing but helpful and kind toward us, I don't think we could ever repay them.

I got ready putting on a a simple dress and flats, I didn't do much with my hair, just pulling it back away from my face and didn't bother with Make-up. Afterward I mindlessly put together my overnight bag like I usually do when I stay with Nat.

I grabbed my favorite night shirt to sleep in, didn't bother with pajama bottoms since I usually just kick them off before I lay down anyways. I packed another nice dress for the next day, assuming my Dad would more than likely want to hang out all day with me if he could, just wish Ryland could possibly join us at least...but now that I knew he had the apartment to occupy him I didn't feel as bad just leaving him alone for my dad.

Lastly I packed my toiletries and charger for my phone...I also grabbed my ear buds on the off chance I couldn't fall asleep right away.

Most nights I stay over I just lay there and think about Ryland until I fall asleep.

I smiled as I thought about Ryland and I in that apartment, just being able to be a normal couple.

I smiled and took the time to close my eyes and tried to imagine my reckless redhead sprawled out on a bed...his large frame taking up most of the bed, sleeping wild and carefree, just like his reputation.

I smiled as I opened my eyes and zipped up my bag. A knock on the bedroom door sounded.

"Come in." I said knowing it'd more than likely be my dad, but I was wrong, and surprised to see it was my brother. "Hey Royce, what's up?" I said stopping and smiling at him.

He smirked and sat on the bed, "figured Alexia and could just pick you and dad up on our way to Aunt Nat's...also I wanted to come up to talk to you..."

My heart beat a little faster, my dad had said Royce knew all about Ryland and I.

"Yeah?"

"Relax Ray, It's just me." He offered.

"Yeah and which you are you right now, Royce my brother or Royce the Alpha?" I asked a little unsure.

"Always your brother before anything else Ray." He said as he tapped the bed next to him.

I sighed and took a seat next to him.

"First I want to say thank you..."

I wasn't expecting that. "For what?" I asked.

"I spoke with Alexia, and you were both a good friend and loving sister to her while I was gone...more so you didn't hold back when you talked to her like so many would and you gave her some advice, in turn she was able to express some concerns she was having when it came to her her role here in the pack...something that I overlooked and deeply regret the instant I saw how much it meant to my mate to be by my side in every way."

I nodded, "She's your mate Royce all she wants to do is make you happy and make your life as easy as possible, and she's also your Luna she has to be treated as such if you want her to run the pack as smoothly as it needs to be run."

He sighed, "I realize that now...and I promised her just like I'm promising you now, she will know everything and I'm going to go to her for everything too just like Beta Ryland...and Speaking of Ryland..."

Once again my heart raced and my wolf was preparing herself to defend our mate in any way possible.

"I talked to dad yesterday and I know all about you and Ry and while I may have my feelings on it...I understand that it isn't my place to express those feelings." He said a little tight.

I sighed, "Royce...you're my brother and nothing will change that ever, no matter how much we may get on each others nerves or disagree on certain things...but that's siblings for you ya know...so long as at the end of the day we can put the bullshit aside and I know you got my back and I got your back then that's all that matters." I said. "Ryland is my mate just like Lexi is your mate, and just like you'd never hurt Lexi...Ry would never hurt me, yes we marked each other and yes it was really fucking soon into finding each other but we have our reasons despite everyone assuming it was purely sexually driven...and just so you know he hasn't pressured me at all when it comes to...well that."

"You don't have to tell me...-"

"I kinda think I do so you and everyone else can ease up on our relationship." I said feeling defensive still.

He smiled and held his hands up, "Easy there Ray...I came in here to apologize for treating you like a kid and overstepping when it came to you and Ry."

"You did?" I asked feeling like a bitch for coming off so strong just now.

He nodded and then sighed, "I'm really really happy you found your mate sis...trust me I only want your happiness just like Dad does and I know just how happy your mate is going to make you because I live it and feel it with Alexia...but I won't lie when I say it freaked me out knowing it was my best friend just because we're guys and he's my best friend and we talked about shit and I remembered the shit we talked about with other girls and thinking about him and his past then you as my baby sister...-"

"He has a past and I know that, and I swear to the moon goddess he better never talk to anyone about me the way he talked about his previous sexual exploits or so help me I will shred his manhood entirely while all of the war dogs watch."

He chuckled, "Maybe I should name you the general of the War Dogs."

I smiled and shook my head before I looked at him more seriously now. "I love him Royce....and it honestly terrifies me." I said as my eyes filled with tears, I rolled my eyes and tried to shake my head to clear my emotions "I don't even know why I'm getting emotional."

"Because it is scary giving someone your whole heart and just trusting that they won't destroy it...have you told him how you feel?"

I shook my head, "As fast as everything's going with us finding each other and then markings, now he has his own place...admitting I love him seems too quick somehow."

"Just talk to him, he's your mate and I'm pretty sure he's feeling the same way...you said he got his own place?"

I nodded, I remembered that Ryland has asked to keep it between us and I felt bad now. "Yeah, I don't know where at though but I'm sure he'll be moving out soon."

He nodded, "No doubt you'll want to visit him?"

I shrugged, "I know, I'm not old enough to just run off and move in with him." I said before he got the chance to.

"You're right Raven, you are way too young to live with a guy even if he is your mate sis...I mean you're still in school and as I just told the council that Alexia and I would be in charge of you and help guide your wolf I can't exactly just let you move in with him, I'm sorry."

I nodded, "Figures."

"But..." He spoke up just as sadness of being away from my mate was setting in. "I don't see why you couldn't stay the night on the weekends."

"Really?!" I asked excitedly now.

He smiled and I threw my arms around his neck he chuckled and spoke on. "You can stay over at his place Friday and Saturday night, and spend Saturday and Sunday together but I want you back at the pack house Sunday evening and ready for school Monday morning...but maybe we don't tell Dad I'm giving you this leeway." He said with as he pat my back and I moved out of the hug. "Just promise you won't make me regret it.

"Oh it's cool, can't get pregnant if that's what you're worried about."

"And I'm already regretting it." He said with disgust written on his face.

I laughed and we got up, he grabbed my overnight bag for me while I grabbed my purse and together we found dad waiting for us downstairs with Alexia. The four of us took off to Nat's after that.