Reception

RAVEN

Can't lie and say I wasn't super proud to be standing next Ryland as we took family pictures.

After we were all done, Ryland gave me another kiss and Charlie caught us and began giggling.

I held my index finger up to my lips and silently asked her to keep our kiss a secret.

After that Ryland escorted me back to my seat before leaving once again to rejoin the wedding party.

"What was that all about?" Royce asked, but everyone listening in.

"Family pictures." I admitted.

He offered me a smirk and nodded his understanding.

The music started and the doors opened.

I watched as Peter and Cassidy walked Jameson down the aisle, they all smiled over at our row to acknowledge us and once they reached the alter Jameson hugged them both and gave his mother a peck on the cheek before they took their seat just in front of us.

Next came my Handsome fiery redhead, and Vanessa's cousin who she chose to be her Maid of honor.

At first I was worried about Ryland walking with her.

Not out of Jealousy, I knew there was nothing to be jealous of, but because Vanessa's cousin was heavily pregnant and Ryland can be silly sometimes.

But right now he looked so dapper and presented himself in a very dignified manor as he escroted her down the aisle, he looked at me and winked befor econtinuing on his way.

They were suppose to part at the alter but he tookan extra step in walking with her to the brides side, helped her take a seat and then jogged back over to finally join his brothers side, He gave his brother a hug as the next bridesmaid and groomsman made their way down.

The wedding was beautiful, and Ryland did a great job as Best Man.

When Jameson and Vanessa were finally announced as Man and Wife we all stood up and claped and as the wedding party made their way back down the aisle Ryland grabed my hand and I joined them in exiting.

____

The reception was wild...unlike Royce and Alexia's inimate wedding for their close friends and family...Jamesone and Vanessa invited their whole pack .

In retrospect, most of the pack is his fmily so it only makes sense.

But withthe whole pack there the recpetion was held in an open field where they had set up lights and long tables with food that you could grab and go as you wanted, but mostly is was just one big dance as the DJ's music blared from various speakers.

"Dance with me." I laughed as I grabbed my Mates hand and pulled him away from my brother.

We began dancing to whatever song was playing and just having a good time together being silly and laughing.

"I love seeing your smile." Ryland said as he gently pulled me in closer to begin our slow dance.

I stepped in close to his and closed my eyes and lightly rested my temple along his jaw

"Not trying to be chessy or cliche...but I really don't want this moment to end." I said as we swayed to the music.

"I know what you mean." He said as he kissed my temple.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Hmmm?"

"You...what are you thinking about right now?" I wondered as I looked at him.

"Well...just sort of wondering what comes next ya know." He admitted. "Like since I first to the pack its always sorta seemed to be one thing after another...but now, there's really nothing that we know of or have planned." He sounded. "I'm good with your brother and Dad, the pack is safe  and there haven't been any reports of rogues for some time now, my family is good here in Black Creek and my business is officially ready to open, aside from that I think we actually have the luxury of getting bored for a while."

I smiled and hugged him tight as the next slow song started up, "Ryland...I don't think life as your mate could ever get boring."

He smirked, "I promise I won't let you get bored with me."

"As if that could ever happen in the first place."

He spun me around and when he pulled me back to him he dipped me low and kissed me, there were a few wolf whistles but we ignored them.

"Hey show stealers, cool before you make Alpha Royce shift." Jameson smirked as he and Vanessa approached us. "May I?" He asked Ryland.

Of course Ryland handed me off to dance with the groom while he took his turn to dance with his new sister in law.

"I know I've thanked you already, but it really means the world to me that you and Ryland made it to the wedding...more so, I'm so thankful that my little brother has you in his life."

I blushed a little. "He's a great man, I feel like I'm the lucky one most days."

He nodded, "You're both good for each other, and adore that you two are taking the time to allow yourselves time to just be with one another...not that it's any of my business, nor is it anyone else's so don't you go letting anyone try and push you two into anything too soon."

I nodded.

He sighed, "Sorry, again it's really none of my business...just the protective holder brother in me...It's hard knowing you all will be leaving us here shortly."

"Well I'm not the alpha or the Beta, but I know neither of them would have any problems with you all coming up to visit us from Tim to time, and I have everything intention of keeping our new family bond going."

He hugged me in a brotherly fashion and as the song came to an end My mate and Vanessa made their way over to us. The music switched to more upbeat tunes and there on the dance floor the Barabarossa's, The Highfields,  an one Archer danced as not only friends but allies and more importantly family.

All old histories and bad blood had been extinguished and there was nothing but love and respect between the three family lines, all thanks to the new generation of leaders.

-The End-

_____

A/N:

Thank you so much for sticking with me to the end. I hope the book was enjoyable and sadly this is the end of the road for these books.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment and if I get enough I will do a Q&A chapter to try and answer all of your questions.