First Night

-RAVEN-

The car ride back to the pack house was pretty tense and to be honest I knew he was trying to gage my emotions and figure out how best to approach this...but I sat quietly not exuding any real emotion as I knew his wolf would pick up on anything "concerning."

"Will you please talk to me Princess." He sighed. "The minute I found you I knew it was over between her and I and even made it a point to call her and break things off...I didn't know she'd be coming and I sure as hell didn't ask her to come."

I knew he was right, I was upset and I was taking it out on him...now I felt like shit.

"I'm sorry." I finally sounded, "I've been acting like brat tonight."

"Ray...you have every right to be pissed about Piper coming but I want you to know you have NOTHING to worry about in the sense of she and I because you are my mate...and you are who I chose to be with tonight and everyday from here on out."

"Do you even realize how hard it is to be upset with you...not that any of this is your fault Ry..." I said as I took the opportunity to scoot over next to him and cuddle against him.

He wrapped his arm around me.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him.

"You can tell me anything." He said, His deep voice making my wolf stir.

"I've missed your touch all evening."

He chuckled a throaty chuckle, before he lowered his mouth to my ear, dropping his voice to a barely there whisper. "You'll have to show me just how much you missed my touch."

I felt as my gums began to ache and I knew my eyes would be darkening by his suggestion.

I smiled as my arousal rose within me and as my mate, he would realize it too.

But I was only teasing him now as i knew we couldn't do anything...especially tonight.

Then i closed my eyes and enjoyed being in his arms right now.

'MATE'

I internally agreed, 'yes...our mate Ryland...I wish he would kiss me.'

Then he leaned down and kissed me.

I smiled at him after the innocent kiss.

'Man he's fucking sexy.'

My wolf agreed happily.

'I think you're pretty fucking sexy too Princess.'

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and I looked up at him. 'can you hear me?'

'Every word...so you think I'm sexy?'

I laid back against his chest, 'act natural okay...look out the window or something.'

'Okay.'

'So as much as I want to share a bed with you...I'm gonna say we're going to have to hold off on any of that for awhile.'

' You're going to kill me, and my wolf...no sex?'

'For one thing, you're a little more experienced than I am in that aspect...but more importantly, I have no doubt that my brother is going to have us watched from here on out...also wouldn't be surprised if he even pops into the pack house tonight.'