Family Dinner

-RAVEN-

I sat straddling his midsection, I could feel how hard he was now but it wasn't the time for us to have sex...no matter how horny I was now...I leaned down and let my teeth sink into the exact same spot he had just marked me.

He let out a very sexy growl and his hands moved from my hips down my thighs and back up, pushing my skirt up as he took a very greedy hold of my ass.

I licked his mark, sealing it to ensure that it wouldn't get infected before I kissed his mark once more.

"Please stop teasing me Princess." He sexily begged.

I had to admit that the nickname Princess sounded kinda like an insult when I first heard it like he was calling me snobby or stuck up...but hearing it now...it kind of turned me on.

I looked at his handsome face and his normally hazel eyes were now onyx.

"We should get ready for dinner." I suggested as I leaned down to kiss him.

BIG MISTAKE.

I felt like I could never get tired of his kisses, and his hands took full advantage as I was on top of him.

I somehow managed to pull myself off of him and walked over to the mirror in my new room.

I examined my new mark with a smile, and as I moved my shirt as if I were going to button it closed, I found it covered my mark perfectly.

Ryland stepped up behind me and I looked at him in the mirror and smiled at his tousled hair.

Then I looked at his mark, nearly identicle to mine and my eyes began to darken.

I would definitly need to do something about this new found constant arousal for my mate.

He sighed, "Royce is going to fucking kill me." He said before he kissed my hair.

"Go and get ready and I'll meet you downstairs in a few." I said before I kissed him and saw him out of my bedroom.

I went to my bag and pulled out my homework. To be honest it wasn't too difficult and thankfully I was in advanced classes back home otherwise something tells me I'd be struggling here now.

It didn't take me very long to get it all finished up and I found a nice dress for this evening's dinner.

It was a floor length body hugging dress in black but it was also a turtle neck.

Now the reason for this choice in dress is because I have read that when you take your mates mark it sort of dulls your scent so other Weres won't be able to find you easily as Weres tend to notice scents first.

My brother isn't an idiot, he'd notice there would be something different about my scent and knowing him he'd more than likely over react.

Now I love my brother and I respect him ...but he has to learn that what I choose to do with my mate will strictly be between my mate and I.

As I finished touching up my liquid lipstick there was a knock on my door.

"You look amazing." I said as I looked at him in a very well tailored dark blue suit...his wild red hair fashioned to look effortless, looked like fire.

"Me?" He smiled..."Look at you."

I merely smiled, "Thank you...Ready?"

He nodded and together we made our way down the stairs and he helped me out of the house.

Tonight we had a driver take us over to Aunt Nat's house.

Ryland held my hand on the ride over and thankfully this ride was longer than the ride to and from school.