One

-RYLAND-

"That was fucking amazing." I said.

But when I got no response I realized that my mate had just passed out on me.

I smiled and kissed her shoulder before I carefully removed my arm from underneath her, I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I peed and then cleaned myself before I grabbed a clean towel.

Once I had left the restroom I put the towel down on the foot of the bed, got back into my boxer breifs and then carefully did my best to clean up my Mate as best as I could without waking her up.

I took the loose sheet that she had tossed onto the floor and drapped it over her body before carefully picking her up.

The bed was a mess and there was no way I was going to let her sleep in it. So I walked us out of the bedroom and into another one of the guest room.

I placed her down on the bed and the cool sheet caused her to stir, but she remained asleep.

I removed my underwear once again (I didn't want her to wake up and feel self conscious if she was the only one fully naked), before joining her on the bed

I pulled the blanket over the both of us and then moved to hug her.

I gave her one finaly kiss on the cheek before I closed my eyes and found sleep.

Before I knew it, it seemed as if morning had come and I felt as my Mate began to move around indicating that she was waking up.

Her warm body felt so good against mine.

"Ryland." She whispered.

I held still.

"Oh no...I guess I'll just have to masturbate   since my Mate isn't awake to pleasure me."

I smiled "Oh Princess...you don't know how much I'd love to watch that."

"Eww perv..." she said as she looked at me and then smiled. "Good morning."

"Good Morning."

"I'm gonna go grab a shower." She said cutely before she kissed my chest.

"You can't just wake me and get me all ready to go and just take off on me like that."

She simply smiled and sat up with her back to me. She stretched her arms out before sneakily pulling the blanket off of me and wrapping it around her body.

"Well maybe a certain redhead could join me." She said as she reached the door. She didn't get far before she let out a loud scream and I was out of the bed faster than I knew possible.

I stopped and pulled her back against my chest to make sure she was covered fully and so that she'd cover my front too as Charles now stood there with his eyes squeezed shut!

"Charles!" I growled.

"I didn't see anything mate I swear...-" he said before the sound of a tinkling laugh cut in.

Nat walked up behind him.

"Morning you two...Charles love, looks like the cabin's taken." Nat sounded knowingly.

Eyes now open but cast down Charles sighed heavily...please go put your clothes on and we'll talk afterward.

Raven and I held completely still until they left the hall.

We went to the original guest room from last night but both quickly realized that our bags were in the living room still as we had gotten carried away last night before we had made our way to this room.

I put on my pants from yesterday, "don't worry I'll be right back and we'll find out what's going on."

She nodded and I kissed her before I left the room.

Charles met me in the hall once again,  this time carrying our bags, "thought you two might need these."

I nodded and took them from him.

"Sorry about that bruv ...I swear I really didn't see anything."

"Alright then." I said without making this more awkward for either of us before going back to the room.

We both got dressed into whatever and went out to talk to Charles and Nat.

"You two coming to check on us?" Raven asked as we walked into the living room.

I took a seat on the sofa and pulled her onto my lap, my wolf was still a little anxious from her lustful teasing earlier and on edge from another male possibly seeing her, so having her close and able to take in her scent was calming us down.

Nat shook her head. "On the contrary Charles andI were looking to have some alone time and figured no one would be here since the wedding is just around the corner...sooo romantic weekend for you two."

I felt my mates embarrassment at being called out and I rubbed her back.

"My ex got into town earlier and Royce actually thought it'd be a good idea to keep Raven away from her...and yeah, wanted to show my Mate a good time."

Nat giggles and Charles and raven both blushed.

"Well we won't keep you two, Nattie and I will be on your way." Charles sounded as he began to stand up.

"Well why don't you to join us for the weekend." Raven offered.

Part of me wanted to protest as my wolf and I wanted her all to ourselves but it's Nat and Charles and maybe having them there made her more comfortable.

"I mean we don't really know the area and I'd like to explore a bit." Raven said.

"You two don't mind?" Charles asked but lookin at me.

I shook my head, "Nah, plus i do have to get some work done while we're here and I'd hate for Ray to get bored."

Nat smiled. "Ooh Ray you're going to love the town...they have the best little shops."

Charles and I followed the ladies out as we knew we were heading for a day full of shopping and carrying their bags.

"I really am sorry about just dropping in Ryland, had I known you and the missus were here I would've steered Nattie toward the beach house in Brighton."

"It's alright, and like I said I really do have some stuff to handle for the war dogs...maybe you can help me with that."

He clapped my back and we got into his car and drove into town.